What's new

Closed Books for senior high school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille Tan

Honorary Poster
Reaction
May alam ba kayo na magandang basahin ng mga shs students? Penge naman po list. Thank you!

The novels mentioned in your link are actually pretty good. Of course for kids your age, the YA genre can still be interesting. I know Harry Potter is widely popular, and if you haven't read it yet, give it a try. Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit are also essentials for anyone into reading. Gillian Flynn's Dark Places, Gone Girl, and Sharp Objects are interesting, well-written thrillers. If you're interested in 1984, Animal Farm by George Orwell is also a must. Those books alone will keep you busy for five Christmas vacations.

The novels mentioned in your link are actually pretty good. Of course for kids your age, the YA genre can still be interesting. I know Harry Potter is widely popular, and if you haven't read it yet, give it a try. Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit are also essentials for anyone into reading. Gillian Flynn's Dark Places, Gone Girl, and Sharp Objects are interesting, well-written thrillers. If you're interested in 1984, Animal Farm by George Orwell is also a must. Those books alone will keep you busy for five Christmas vacations.
Thank you so much. I will take note of those books. :)

Some YA novels are gold like the Mortal Instruments series & The Crown. Marami rami rin yun but i guarantee super ganda ng kwento, nakakahook basahin :)

george rr martin song of ice and fire 6books hangang dance with the dragon. kung napanood mo na ang tv series ng "game of thrones" mas maguustuhan mo ang book niya

Status
Not open for further replies.