What's new

Closed One day file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply Jamaican Ranger the speed is exactly the same do you remember when you guys found the new method on how to speed up the net before flow capped the payloads and such well the the speed is quite similar to that im getting roughly 700 + kbps i can live with that... thanks though and keep on sharing you guys are a life saver ✌

Well i have to say this... instead of uploading the acm files on the forum what you guys can do is that, whenever you're about to upload a file yuh can let the people them know seh yah guh upload a new file all them need fi do a send yuh there email on the forum so you can send it to selected persons rather than post here so it can fall into the hands of flow workers etc. Idk probably thats too much work for you

Sorry for the late reply Jamaican Ranger the speed is exactly the same do you remember when you guys found the new method on how to speed up the net before flow capped the payloads and such well the the speed is quite similar to that im getting roughly 700 + kbps i can live with that... thanks though and keep on sharing you guys are a life saver ✌
yeah man but funny enough its the same file that i have using in injector and im getting atleast 2 mbps, so guess apk custom slow

yeah man but funny enough its the same file that i have using in injector and im getting atleast 2 mbps, so guess apk custom slow
Probably its where im living i leave near both downtown and cross road and where im living there is like a lime telecommunication post near me i believe its about 200 meters or so probably thats the reason why its moving like this.

Probably its where im living i leave near both downtown and cross road and where im living there is like a lime telecommunication post near me i believe its about 200 meters or so probably thats the reason why its moving like this.
I work in front of them head office, doesnt affect my speed

Status
Not open for further replies.