What's new

Closed New sun working sun tu50 bug no capping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction
Guys earlier posts how to get more data on go surf 999 promo on globe.
Now I am tell about sun tu50 bug VPN
First of all download zybernet VPN link in the below after that you have to register account in tcpvpn.com in that choose Canada server still working guys I have already using it till now in tcpvpn.com register in VPN split Canada server for 1month .after registering logo to your account and after that choose Canada server with sun tu50 then choose connect it is till working but with new zybernet VPN it's not working guys I will give link guys
You can follow these link guys to download old VPN link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
After that these is my screen shot guys and one more screen shots these bug is working guys thanks for supporting if you need any help reply me guys

Attachments

Yes it's working guys now I am using that but it not good for gaming bit max speeds it get in Okla speed test is 3to4 Mbps about 600 to700 kB per second guys

Guys you can create account in other server who has tu50 but only working server for me is Canada may be other server will work for you guys .

Here is the working proof guys .the application has really working guys now also I am using it if you have any problem just show me what you go so that I can solve its working on Android also speed test for 3g speeds for LTE more that 3g speed nearly 5mbps

Attachments

Steps for zybernet VPN
1.first go to tcpvpn.com and register on 1month server through split VPN account
2.after creating account .open zybernet VPN link in the above description download it.
3.after installing app click on I understand.and open it.
4.after that you will see 3lined bars tap on it and open account settings
5.input the account you created .
6.rthe working server for tu50 is Canada remains server not working.if they works for you it's good
7.creating account on Canada server of 1month on vpnsplit.com.
8.after creating and login choose 1mnth Canada server tu50 promo then click connect guys
8.hope this works it's working well for me now I am using it

Status
Not open for further replies.