What's new

Closed Thruth about area 51 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im courious on this thread . But i think alien are true based on my research area 51 they hide the real info. To us because they dont want to attract people that the alien lifeform are real and based on my research katabi ng area 51 yun pinaka top secret nila about dun sa alien bali yun area 51 lang yun parang nilalabas nila pero hindi hind yun yung pinaka organization nila try ko research guys baka tama nga si miss lucy .

Based on my research lang naman !

Im courious on this thread . But i think alien are true based on my research area 51 they hide the real info. To us because they dont want to attract people that the alien lifeform are real and based on my research katabi ng area 51 yun pinaka top secret nila about dun sa alien bali yun area 51 lang yun parang nilalabas nila pero hindi hind yun yung pinaka organization nila try ko research guys baka tama nga si miss lucy .

Based on my research lang naman !
Salamat sa pag intindi

Hi friend.... love your wide range mind,if you want to go deeper and know more about the truth in this planet...try deep web but make sure you have a good back ups of VPN.pabalik balik lang ako dun lalo na pag nag reresearch ako try mo lang if you want.thanks friend..

Hi friend.... love your wide range mind,if you want to go deeper and know more about the truth in this planet...try deep web but make sure you have a good back ups of VPN.pabalik balik lang ako dun lalo na pag nag reresearch ako try mo lang if you want.thanks friend..
Thanks sir i know that nagdidive din po ako sa deep web pero itong research ko sa mga site konkinukuha hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.