What's new

Closed Depressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
though sometimes its hard to deal with it. i think my case is not about anger management. but self esteem and more on self thingy. though ngayon i'm fine bukas or some other day aatake, i tried to do sort of things new hobbies and socially talk to other people, i think its good i realize na only myself can cure it or handle by myself... but people around me helps a lot..

me too. people help a lot.. hobbies more.. haha yung dati na binibibiro ko lang.. nagkatotoo.

Think that we are not ferfect , everyone had a mistakes before , It does'nt matter how many times we fall , but most important is If we fall Stand up Again ! , Be Positive

same po tayo sir i fell talaga na no once like me mahiyain nigative lagi iniisip ko halos dinako umiimik lagi at nag sasalita lalo na sa mga ka workmate ko takot po akong sabihan na hindi kita gusto ayaw kitang kasama kaya hanggang ngayon walang juwa pero kahit diko sila kinakausap ang dami paring papansin sa ka workmate ko diko sila kinakausap kaya ginagawa nila inaasar nila ako minsan masakit mga sinasabe nila kaya dinadaan konalang sa tawa sinasabihan konalang na mga papansin

Depression is real.
Lagi nating naririnig from tv social media etc but its different when it hits you.
You really need to find reason and never lose hope that there is alwaus something to look forward to.

There are support communities in facebook that can help. Some of them also have webpages so you can Google them. You aren't alone. :)

Please talk to someone. I know it's confusing and it gives you anxiety, but it really helps. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to listen.

I many not be the best person to give you tips, but I guess it's better for you to talk and be with the people you love most. You'll feel better! Aja! Or if you're not comfortable talking to them, start your own blog? Or talk to people here in PH Corner, for sure, many will be glad to listen to your stories. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.