What's new

Closed Draft federal constitution is anti-filipino, anti-poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Chief Justice Hilario Davide Jr. on Friday called the draft federal Constitution as anti-Filipino and anti-poor, according to a report on Balitanghali on Saturday by Mariz Umali.

He said some provisions are questionable, among them those pertaining to the territory of the Philippines.

"It deliberately did not mention by name the West Philippine Sea yet it specifically mentions by name the Philippine Rise," Davide said.

The former chief justice also does not see that the draft charter can be revised to grant President Rodrigo Duterte's wish to have his term shortened and for him not to head the Transition Commission.

"The guards of the Lower House will prepare possible amendments precisely to pursue their desire that there'll be a longer transitory period and that the President will be in power," Davide said.

Former Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile on Friday said You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. once the government shifts to a federal form.

"It will burden the people too much with taxes. And the economy, I don't think it can really afford to shoulder the cost of this huge government that is being proposed," he said.

Malacañang and the Consultative Committee (Con-com) have yet to issue a statement in reply.

Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque, however, earlier said there will be no big change in the present system of taxation.

In April, the Con-com said the sovereignty of the Philippines will in fact be strengthened in the new charter being drafted.

The Con-Com is also hoping that Congress will retain the anti-political dynasty provision.

The bicameral conference committee removed a similar provision in the draft of the Bangsamoro Basic Law.

Former Chief Justice and Con-com chair Reynato Puno meanwhile, warned of the consequences if a similar thing happens with the draft federal Constitution.

"We will be giving a lot of powers. Near powers of sovereignty to the different regions. And so the implication is that you cannot give these near sovereign powers to political dynasties. Otherwise, our government will be in the worst situation," he said.

Duterte has approved and endorsed to Congress the Con-com draft federal charter.

Puno said Duterte will most likely make the official endorsement and transmission during his State of the Nation Address later this month.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

dapat ipalaganap ang kaalaman tungkol sa pagbabago ng sistema sa bawat pilipino. kung hindi baka inde natin alam pare pareho pala tayo nyan dadalhin sa hukay..

Sa panahon ngayon sino ang gumagawa ng batas? Sino ang nagpapatupad?

Alam naman natin kung saan uri galing ang mga congressman at senador natin. Magpapatupad ba sila ng batas na hindi papabor sa kanila, at maaalangan ang interes nila. Hindi nga nila tinatanong ang opinyon o kagustuhan ng mahihirap. Kung ano ba ang kagustuhan ng manggagawa.

Isang halimbawa dito ang pagtatanggal sa karapatan ng manggagawa ipaglaban ang kanilang sahod, kasiguraduhan sa trabaho at karapatan dahil ipagbabawal ng fed consti ang paguunyon ng manggagawa. Alam naman natin kung gaano kasahol ang pamamalakad ng kapitalista sa bansa. Nandiyan ang mababang sahod, kontraktwalisasyon, walang kasiguraduhan dahil para sa kapitalista parang diaper lang ang tingin nila sa manggagawa disposable.

basta maging goog citizen nalang tayo

enjoy life lang, ganun, wag na tayo magpa stress dyan, mamasyal nalang tayo

madaming magagandang places dito sa pinas

basta maging goog citizen nalang tayo

enjoy life lang, ganun, wag na tayo magpa stress dyan, mamasyal nalang tayo

madaming magagandang places dito sa pinas
Sure, we can enjoy life but also show solidarity to the less lucky... and care for the poor who are the target of this administration!

Sure, we can enjoy life but also show solidarity to the less lucky... and care for the poor who are the target of this administration!

wala na akong nakikitang poor sa ngayon, lahat ng kilala ko may celphone at kumakain three times a day, wala na din mga batang kalye na dati nagkalat, at mga nakatira sa overpass, san kaya yung mga yun, dati kasi andami nila nakakatakot minsan tumawid sa overpass, ewan ko lang pero tinutukoy ko dito sa place ko ok, kung iba sitwasyon dyan sa inyo, well kayo na may responsibility dyan

kung may kilala ka, tulungan mo naman para di lang sa salita, sa gawa din

ayos!!!

wala na akong nakikitang poor sa ngayon, lahat ng kilala ko may celphone at kumakain three times a day, wala na din mga batang kalye na dati nagkalat, at mga nakatira sa overpass, san kaya yung mga yun, dati kasi andami nila nakakatakot minsan tumawid sa overpass, ewan ko lang pero tinutukoy ko dito sa place ko ok, kung iba sitwasyon dyan sa inyo, well kayo na may responsibility dyan

ayos!!!
selfishness lang.... you just look around yourself... kapitbahay lang... what if you look at the bigger picture: the whole country? Remember these words fron J.F. Kennedy" don't ask what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"... ring a bell?

Last edited:
then let us look around the world

did you know that im looking from above, the earth is just a tiny speck

you cant even see it if your in pluto

you cant even see it if your in pluto

you cant even see it if your in pluto,

you must have a universal mind, don't just focus on taking the current admin down, wala kang mapapala dyan, you wont ever convince a single person here in phc

you cant even see it if your in pluto,

you must have a universal mind, don't just focus on taking the current admin down, wala kang mapapala dyan, you wont ever convince a single person here in phc
That's the problem with the dds: the only thing you can do is always reply with non-sense sentences... I'm not here to take down this administration lol... I just hope that some of you will start thinking by yourselves and not following blindy whatever the providers of fake news tell you...

That's the problem with the dds: the only thing you can do is always reply with non-sense sentences... I'm not here to take down this administration lol... I just hope that some of you will start thinking by yourselves and not following blindy whatever the providers of fake news tell you...

i don't read news these days

the problem is you only see the negative, you are blinded with darkness that you can't see the light

your mind is clouded with bias that you cant live anymore without Duterte going down

for me, whoever sits as president, life goes on as usual

you should think and think and think and ask yourself, what am i doing? thats called self reflection...

you see i only wanted to give you the gift of life, but in the end you see darkness

give federalism a chance, it may not solve everything but somehow it can help other people, it may deprived someone but it can uplift someone

theres always two sides of the coin, you need to venture yourself into changes

change is the only permanent thing in this world

you may not see it today, but someday when you grow older, you will understand the meaning of life

for now keep on what you are doing and believe in what you want to believe

i don't read news these days

the problem is you only see the negative, you are blinded with darkness that you can't see the light

your mind is clouded with bias that you cant live anymore without Duterte going down

for me, whoever sits as president, life goes on as usual

you should think and think and think and ask yourself, what am i doing? thats called self reflection...

you see i only wanted to give you the gift of life, but in the end you see darkness

give federalism a chance, it may not solve everything but somehow it can help other people, it may deprived someone but it can uplift someone

theres always two sides of the coin, you need to venture yourself into changes

change is the only permanent thing in this world

you may not see it today, but someday when you grow older, you will understand the meaning of life

for now keep on what you are doing and believe in what you want to believe
I'm laughing at your post, really... getting advice on life from someone who support a president killer, who just don't care about others hahaha...
I'm an optimistic by nature and enjoy life! And because I enjoy life, I treasure it... and because I treasure it, I cannot support a president who murders the more vulnerable...
I'm not against federalism... actually I said that federalism should be good for the country almost 20 years ago! I'm against federalism under duterte and his administration watch...
Btw, I'm really older than you think!!

I'm laughing at your post, really... getting advice on life from someone who support a president killer, who just don't care about others hahaha...
I'm an optimistic by nature and enjoy life! And because I enjoy life, I treasure it... and because I treasure it, I cannot support a president who murders the more vulnerable...
I'm not against federalism... actually I said that federalism should be good for the country almost 20 years ago! I'm against federalism under duterte and his administration watch...
Btw, I'm really older than you think!!

well you can laugh, at least i made you laugh, you owe me one good laugh, ha ha ha

it is a good news that you enjoy life, for me im still young, just started working, not even a registered voter

but i know how to discern the truth, how to differentiate the real from the fake

how to spot people who are self righteous, a cloth politician, an egocentric from a sincere one

people in the Philippines are now able to know them and will not vote for them, but somehow they won and will win because of comelec hokus pcos

ayos!!!
Wala na ngang mahirap ngaun. Lahat ng mga Pilipino mayayaman na. Galing talaga ni Duterte. Dapat gawin na yang santo. Sige, propaganda pa. Baka sakali may maniwala sa inyo.

Sa akin lang bakit hindi muna ito pag-aralan, himayin para matanggal o mapalitan yung mga hindi nararapat, dagdagan kung meron mang kulang.
At kung sa tingin ay ayos na at saka ilipat sa masa ang karunungan at pabayaan ang masa na mag-desisyon kung nais nila ang ganitong sistema. Kalimutan muna na ikaw ay maka-digong o maka-marcos o makakaliwa; tayo ay mag-tulungan para mabusisisi ng maigi at lalong mapagbuti ang nilalapat na pagbabago.
Ang kasalukuyang sistema po natin ay bulok na at dapat palitan ngunit hindi ibig sabihin ay sasangayon na lang agad tayo sa isinasalang nila; pag-aralan po muna nating mabuti. Pagkatapos ng lahat saka tayo mag-desisyon sa pamamagitan ng balota kung payag tayo o hindi sa pagbabago ng sistema ng gobyerno. Ito po ay aking opinyon lamang, maaari pong sumalungat ngunit sana ay di mawala ang respeto. Salamat

Wala ang problema sa constitution. Ang problema ay corruption, nandyan pa kontraktwalisasyon at ang namumuno mismo. Hindi nakukuha sa pagmamadali ang bagong constitution.

Isipin nyo mga dds dahil kayo ay suporter lang ni duterte ay susuportahan niyo agad ang pederalismo kahit hindi niyo naman alam pa ang nilalaman nito. Si duterte ay hindi habang buhay nasa pwesto, pero ang consti na isinusulong nila ay habang buhay natin pagdudusahan ito.. Kaya magisip, magtanong at makialam hindi ang pag sangayon agad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back