What's new

Closed One piece introduces new wano characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

eCliffz

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hey everyone! You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.dropped today, and I have to say I enjoyed today’s chapter a lot. Last week, we finally saw Luffy, and the squad gets to Wano. Towards the end of their journey, they got into a huge Whirlpool. Sanji took the others and left via Skywalk, while Luffy was left on the ship. Not being able to escape in time, he got knocked out.

After waking up, we got a little Luffy flashback, and then we went on to meet new characters. The first person we were Introduced to was from Wano Country and belonged to the Kozuki Clan. As some of you may remember, the Kozuki Clan is the same clan as Momonosuke and Oden.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. – Wano Characters
Op9113.jpg

It seems that this little girl is also from the Kozuki Clan. Her name was revealed to be O Tama, and she’s eight years old. O Tama quickly became friends with Luffy, and I think she’s going to be pivotal to the story. The Kozuki Clan is already linked to the D from the Ancient Kingdom, while others like Oden were linked to both Whitebeard and Roger.

Furthermore, Momonosuke is also an ally of Luffy, and that’s something interesting to note here. O Tama is already destined to be a very important character in the Wano Country arc; it was also revealed that O Tama knows Portgas D Ace. When Ace visited Wano, she probably made friends with him, but since Wano is cut off from the rest of the world, she probably doesn’t know about Ace’s death.

Op911-2.jpg

We’ll see what happens with that next week in One Piece. We were also introduced to her master, who is training her to be a Kunoichi. He looks to be a ninja himself, and I think he’s a capable fighter as well, otherwise, he wouldn’t have been able to fight off Kaido’s underlings constantly. I’m interested to see who else we get introduced to as we move forward in the Wano Country arc. I would love to see Luffy meet more characters, and explore more of Wano as we move forward. And let’s not forget, Trafalgar Law is yet to make an appearance.

Sources: OtakuArt

Kahapon ko yan nabasa papz, im avid fan of one piece both manga and anime. Also i read spoilers watch YøùTùbé spoilers and watch some facts in YøùTùbé. Ima-Sama ako nagkainteres, maybe he/she will be one of the last enemy of luffy senpai hahaha.

Kahapon ko yan nabasa papz, im avid fan of one piece both manga and anime. Also i read spoilers watch yôutubê spoilers and watch some facts in yôutubê. Ima-Sama ako nagkainteres, maybe he/she will be one of the last enemy of luffy senpai hahaha.
Daming theory diyan pero kramihan sa nbabasa ko bka dw si Blackbeard o d kya si Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.