What's new

Closed Gods is true !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw para sa akin isa lamang yan pilosopiya sapagkat wala siyang supporting facts normal lang naman na may mga ganyan na noon nadiskubri nga ng isang astrologist ng greek ang tungkol sa eclipse at ang sukat ng mundo gamit lang ang liwanag ng araw at stick kaya naman hindi kataka taka na may ganyan sa Bible

Kasi naman collection yan ng mga dating kaalaman at myth at speaking of kataposan matagal ng lago ang teknolohiya bakit wala pang katapusan ? Yan ang hindi mangyayari

Okay kinumpara mo ang science na tumupad lang sa nakasulat sa Bible about creation how about adam and eve ? Bakit hindi tugma sa theory of evolution ?
Hi Mjlove,

Ok lang ba mag comment dito? Hello din sayo Thea18. Wag na kayo mag away, sharing of ideas lang tayo.:)

The bible says that the earth will stay forever Isaiah 45:18 and the righteous will live forever in Psalms 37:29. Ang papalitan is yung pamamamhala na makikita sa Daniel 2:44.

The Bible and evolution will never be in harmony. Evolution theory believes that we came from an animal species and evolve into a human being. On the other hand the bible, says that we are created as a human from the start, above all animals and was made to take charge of them all.

have a good day:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mjlove,

Ok lang ba mag comment dito? Hello din sayo Thea18. Wag na kayo mag away, sharing of ideas lang tayo.:)

The bible says that the earth will stay forever Isaiah 45:18 and the righteous will live forever in Psalms 37:29. Ang papalitan is yung pamamamhala na makikita sa Daniel 2:44.

The Bible and evolution will never be in harmony. Evolution theory believes that we came from an animal species and evolve into a human being. On the other hand the bible, says that we are created as a human from the start, above all animals and was made to take charge of them all.

have a good day:)
Any way may update na ang evolution which is disproving Darwin's idiotic theory we're ain't came from apes that's ridiculous thing

Human and apes only have common ancestors it's not literally human came from an ape and it was proven by the branch of evolution called common decent

Common decent is a conclusion due to tons of evidence common decent pointed out that all living things were related

Also another part of evolution called "natural selection" is repeatedly proven to make the theory a "scientific theory"

so the fact that the theory of evolution is indeed proven it makes me more cling to atheism

Magkaiba ang Faith itong sa amin ay hindinito matatawag na faith kasi maniniwal lang kami pag may evidence at kung nagkataon na ang evolution ay walang evidence hindi ko rin yan paniniwalaan

Pero yang common decent at natural selection ay originally kay Darwin talaga yan iwan konkung anong nakain nya at sinabi nyang galing tayo sa ape

Last edited by a moderator:
Science does not purport to answer all the questions that begin with WHY. But the reason theories exist because of the big WHY.
Please don't get me wrong, I am not against science as a whole. I applauded science's new findings that helps improve the lives of many. The only thing that I disagree is, the science theories that says there is no GOD which until now no facts back up that claims.

Is there a GOD? There is no God. The good Science should answer the question rather than claiming that there is no GOD.

You are right that bigbang theory has some facts in it, but after billions of years bigbang theory will prove that GOD exist. As always, Bible narrates and Science proves that it true and correct.

Some use the bigbang theory to refute the 6 days of creation. Earth is 4.5 billion years old, how God created it in just 6 days? Does it contradict the bible? NO. It simply corrects the understanding of human. Most of the religions says that it is literally 6 days. God hates magic, he made the universe especially the earth by careful planning. Six days is not literally six days as what human understand. It took God billions of years to complete the earth and the as a whole universe.

It is only you and only you that knows WHY theories exist because of the big WHY. Why? I can say otherwise that theories are not only created of WHATEVEVER WHY's exist. However I will not contest that for that WHY will not be my main concern here.

Science does not claim "there is no God" nor it claims "there is a God". A person does. Science is objective and claims nothing. A person takes granted of knowledge in science to reinforce his founded belief or ideology. Science has no mind. A person has. Science is a collection of brute facts, theories and logic aggregated from human's endeavor. Science does not argue for or against the existence of ex., God. A person can manipulate others and uses science to make them believe of his own belief EVEN that person misconceive the truths in science which these truths in science do not actually support his belief.Do we get it?

The "Big Bang Theory" is not a thing or strictly speaking not a material entity. It is a concept. Therefore, it is not exactly correct to say that the big bang theory "has some facts in it". The FACT that the Big Bang Theory attests to the "origin" or expansion of our universe today already implies FACTS or physical/material reality. Whether you like it or not the Big Bang Theory speaks of the origin of the material universe. EVen if the Big Bang Theory is refutable or mistaken, still it attests on FACT where these FACT is the origin of the material universe we observe.

What assures us that "after billions of years", the Big Bang Theory will prove there is a God? What I think is that if humanity will survive billions of years from now, the Big Bang Theory no longer is sensible. Another theory from that far future will arise. There is no absolute theory. Absolute in the sense that if for hundred, thousands, millions, or billions of years from now, that theory is still a theory or that theory has been made stale by a more advance and broader theoretical understanding. However, take note. Today's theories, those good/sensible theories are not meaningless. It only means that they have fulfilled their function in our life as we journey in this ever changing reality.

"It took God billions of years to complete the earth and the as a whole universe. "
??

You mean God even himself took Billions of years if you mean that time has an effect in himself? Or do you mean to say that a moment in God in creating earth or the universe actually took billions of years to the human perspective?

It is only you and only you that knows WHY theories exist because of the big WHY. Why? I can say otherwise that theories are not only created of WHATEVEVER WHY's exist. However I will not contest that for that WHY will not be my main concern here.

Science does not claim "there is no God" nor it claims "there is a God". A person does. Science is objective and claims nothing. A person takes granted of knowledge in science to reinforce his founded belief or ideology. Science has no mind. A person has. Science is a collection of brute facts, theories and logic aggregated from human's endeavor. Science does not argue for or against the existence of ex., God. A person can manipulate others and uses science to make them believe of his own belief EVEN that person misconceive the truths in science which these truths in science do not actually support his belief.Do we get it?

The "Big Bang Theory" is not a thing or strictly speaking not a material entity. It is a concept. Therefore, it is not exactly correct to say that the big bang theory "has some facts in it". The FACT that the Big Bang Theory attests to the "origin" or expansion of our universe today already implies FACTS or physical/material reality. Whether you like it or not the Big Bang Theory speaks of the origin of the material universe. EVen if the Big Bang Theory is refutable or mistaken, still it attests on FACT where these FACT is the origin of the material universe we observe.

What assures us that "after billions of years", the Big Bang Theory will prove there is a God? What I think is that if humanity will survive billions of years from now, the Big Bang Theory no longer is sensible. Another theory from that far future will arise. There is no absolute theory. Absolute in the sense that if for hundred, thousands, millions, or billions of years from now, that theory is still a theory or that theory has been made stale by a more advance and broader theoretical understanding. However, take note. Today's theories, those good/sensible theories are not meaningless. It only means that they have fulfilled their function in our life as we journey in this ever changing reality.

"It took God billions of years to complete the earth and the as a whole universe. "
??

You mean God even himself took Billions of years if you mean that time has an effect in himself? Or do you mean to say that a moment in God in creating earth or the universe actually took billions of years to the human perspective?

Science does not claim "there is no God" nor it claims "there is a God". A person does.
A person can manipulate others and uses science to make them believe of his own belief EVEN that person misconceive the truths in science which these truths in science do not actually support his belief.
Well, that is clear enough.

EVen if the Big Bang Theory is refutable or mistaken, still it attests on FACT where these FACT is the origin of the material universe we observe.

I said there are some truth in it because Big bang theory is still a work in progress, as what you have said it can be disproved. But you are right about the origin of the material/physical universe and 13.8 billion years is not a bad estimate.

I mean the latter. There were a lot of misconception about GOD, one of it is on His creation. Most people believed that God created everything in an instant which wrong.

Today's theories, those good/sensible theories are not meaningless.

I agree with that. Those theories that are not manipulated by human trickery and selfishness.

Conclusion:
Science
can be manipulated? YES, for self gain.
BIBLE can be manipulated? YES, for self gain.
SCIENCE - you need to have a careful experiment and facts gathering to comprehend the thing you experimented. Then, an unselfish desire to tell the real outcome or result of your experiment.
BIBLE - you need a thorough examination, open heart and mind to fully understand its message. Plus, you need to put away selfishness to find and tell the truth.
SCIENCE - has nothing to do with those who believe that GOD and Bible are false.
BIBLE - has nothing to do with those who believe that SCIENCE as a whole or just part of it is false.

All goes down to human's perspective.

Sa mga bagay palang na nag eexist pati ang buong uniberso at ang pagkakaugnay ugnay ng mga bagay ang harmony ng bawat nialalang ang pagiging perpekto ng mundo pati ang napakatalinong kayarian ng tao , nagpapahiwatig na mayroong isang makapangyarihang manlalalang, di mag eexist yan kung walang nagpalitaw ng mga bagay na iyan sa kalawakan

Lang hiya...iisa lang talaga lenggwahe nyo mga athiest.as usual pag kumanta katuno ang kalahi nya.hindi po ako preacher sir.

Pag nag bigay ka ng bible verse sa isang usapan.. preaching na po un :D

ano un, ung knowledge nyo puro stock lang sa librong luma?

2018 na :D lahat na nag eevolve nag iimprove.. ung libro nyo nalang outdated haha

Pag nag bigay ka ng bible verse sa isang usapan.. preaching na po un :D

ano un, ung knowledge nyo puro stock lang sa librong luma?

2018 na :D lahat na nag eevolve nag iimprove.. ung libro nyo nalang outdated haha

Ganon ba yon?hindi ba pueding nag-share lang ng nabasa ko.pag nagbasa ba ako ng ibang libro at i-share ko dito preaching na ba tawag doon.sa riligion bro.ang tagapanguna ang nangangaral kanya-kanya ng gawain ang bawat isa.iba ang meaning mo bro.sa natutunan kong meaning ang ibig mong sabihin patutunayan namin na may Dios na di ginagamit ang biblia? Kaya walang nanalo eh pag kayo kausap eh....may papel ka sa mundong ito at may papel din ako lumakad ka ng tahak mo at tatahakin ko rin ang lakad ko.

Ganon ba yon?hindi ba pueding nag-share lang ng nabasa ko.pag nagbasa ba ako ng ibang libro at i-share ko dito preaching na ba tawag doon.sa riligion bro.ang tagapanguna ang nangangaral kanya-kanya ng gawain ang bawat isa.iba ang meaning mo bro.sa natutunan kong meaning ang ibig mong sabihin patutunayan namin na may Dios na di ginagamit ang biblia? Kaya walang nanalo eh pag kayo kausap eh....may papel ka sa mundong ito at may papel din ako lumakad ka ng tahak mo at tatahakin ko rin ang lakad ko.

Sige na nga,

ano po ba papel mo sa mundo? Do you think you have a purpose in this world just because you're born?

kawawa pala yung mga batang pag ka mulat sa mundo, gutom at hirap inabutan noh? ano papel nila? para kaawaan ganern? pak ganern! Brilliant Idea nakaisip nung plan na yun.

Lahat ng bagay na nilalang ng Dios ay may purpose God is a God of purpose, God of reasons yan ang tandaan natin,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back