What's new

Closed Gods is true !

Status
Not open for further replies.
walang kwenta usapin na to... kung ikaw diyos na lumikha ng sanlibutan at sa dinami dami ng nilikha mo hindi lamang katoliko mga lintik na protestante, may muslim buddhist taoist, shinto, at iba iba pa porke ba di naniniwala kay kristo susunugin mo na anong klase ng diyos yan watdapak di ako naniniwala sa diyos na yan

Competing theories can be falsified or refined. This is the problem, theories are refutable. It means, it can take forever to answer the big WHY? Did I say science is false or unreliable?

Well, it's true Bible narrates and science confirms. Which means science proves that what's in the bible are true and correct.

Example, with all the human body parts why did God choose Adam's rib? Because it's one of the body parts that can regenerate.
Why did God advised Israel about quarantine and that they should not touch a dead body? Later, science discovered that it is a good sanitary practice. It helps prevent diseases.

Why it becomes a problem if scientific truths or theories are capable of being falsified or refined? Why, where and what is the problem?
Science does not purport to answer all the questions that begin with WHY. However, there why questions that it satisfactorily answers. Any questions beyond the discipline of scientific or empirical approach are treated in philosophy of science, philosophy of mind, ontology, philosophy of religion, theology, metaphysics, epistemology and ethics.

I did not say that you say that science is false. Your previous statements or posts wrongly address the role of science in our lives. You also previously said "your science". What? There is only one science. There is no my,his, her, your science. If your method of scientific investigation is flawed, sooner or later it will be exposed by correct scientific discovery. Besides, you undermine scientific theories. You are implyig what then? I said, if you want to debunk or falsify or test the truthfulness of a theory, you need sciec itself. Give credit to science its due. Example, if the big bang theory is false, what knowledge will you utilize to claim its falsity. What test will you use to undermine the theory? The big bang theory is not absolute in the sense that as we expand our knowledge, there are truths layer by layer to be uncovered there. Present theories are practical and functional as we adapt in a changing reality. There is no absolute theory since reality is changing, physical things change. Our intellect grows and use scientific tools to know and adapt in life.

Competing theories can be falsified or refined. This is the problem, theories are refutable. It means, it can take forever to answer the big WHY? Did I say science is false or unreliable?

Well, it's true Bible narrates and science confirms. Which means science proves that what's in the bible are true and correct.

Example, with all the human body parts why did God choose Adam's rib? Because it's one of the body parts that can regenerate.
Why did God advised Israel about quarantine and that they should not touch a dead body? Later, science discovered that it is a good sanitary practice. It helps prevent diseases.

Why it becomes a problem if scientific truths or theories are capable of being falsified or refined? Why, where and what is the problem?
Science does not purport to answer all the questions that begin with WHY. However, there why questions that it satisfactorily answers. Any questions beyond the discipline of scientific or empirical approach are treated in philosophy of science, philosophy of mind, ontology, philosophy of religion, theology, metaphysics, epistemology and ethics.

I did not say that you say that science is false. Your previous statements or posts wrongly address the role of science in our lives. You also previously said "your science". What? There is only one science. There is no my,his, her, your science. If your method of scientific investigation is flawed, sooner or later it will be exposed by correct scientific discovery. Besides, you undermine scientific theories. You are implyig what then? I said, if you want to debunk or falsify or test the truthfulness of a theory, you need sciec itself. Give credit to science its due. Example, if the big bang theory is false, what knowledge will you utilize to claim its falsity. What test will you use to undermine the theory? The big bang theory is not absolute in the sense that as we expand our knowledge, there are truths layer by layer to be uncovered there. Present theories are practical and functional as we adapt in a changing reality. There is no absolute theory since reality is changing, physical things change. Our intellect grows and use scientific tools to know and adapt in life.

Ayy..hindi naintintindihan ng loko kung bakit kinopy paste ko yan...gusto ko lang ipaalam sa lahat na ang bigbang mo di maaaring paniwalaan dahil katulad nga sa nabasa nyo lumabas ang daming katanungan na walang sagot.
Tingnan mo ..wala kang nagawa kundi ang umamin sa kskulangan kung dapat bang paniwalaan ang nabuo nyong theory.

Walang duda na may gumawa nga na isang makapangyarihang being kaya nabuo ang cosmos.hanggat hindi nyo napapatunayang malinaw ang pinagmulan nito nananatili parin ang absulotong katotohanang may Dios ngang gumawa sa lahat ng yan.

Libong taon nang nakasulat ang genesis at naisulat na sa pahinang yang ang pinagmulan ng universe:

"In the beginning
Time

God created
Energy

the heaven
space

and the earth"
matter

Dahil nga sa wala naman talagang nakakita sa pangyayari bago ang bigbang at kahit ikaw walang nagawa kundi ang tumango sa nabasa mong copy paste.mas maigi nang maniwala sa sa aklat na bago pa natuklasan sa hinaharap ay nakasulat na.ikaw naglalakbay ka pa lang pero kami alam na namin ang pupuntahan nyo.sigurado kami na sa hinaharap ang matutuklasan lang ng experiments nyo ano paman ang mga terms ang maimbinto nyo scientific theory o anu-ano pang mga terms na yan sa genesis pa rin ang bagsak nyo.lahat ng pag-aaral nyo dito rin mauuwi:

Gen.1:1 Nang pasimula ay nilikha ng Dios ang langit at ang lupa.

Heb.11:3 Sa pananampalataya ay natatalastas natin na ang sanglibutan ay natatag sa pamamagitan ng salita ng Dios, ano pa't ang nakikita ay hindi ginawa sa mga bagay na nakikita.

Kung ang nakikita ay hindi ginawa sa mga bagay na nakikita natural galing sila sa hindi nakikita kaya nga mga abangers antyin namin kayo doon ha....sa ngayon magkumahog muna kayo sa kahahanap ng prueba sa kalokohan nyo.damihan nyo pa ang mga theories nyo para mas masaya.
Pinipilit lalo kang naging kulang2 paulit ulit men ang big bang ay scientific theory ikaw ang hindi naka intindi sa copy paste mo o kita pa copy paste kapa hindi mo naman nakuha

It's beyond the big bang quantum mechanics halatang palpak pa pano na sali si Einstein sa pinag sasabi jan eyy general theory of relativity ang sa kanaya at fyi ang quantum mechanics at general theory of relativity ay nag kocompete sila sa isat isa hindi sila suitable sa isat therefore ang mga scientists gumawa uli ng ibang theory theory kung saan pweding pag samahin ang dalawang yan ganyan ang science flexible hindi mo yan kayang intindihin dahil hindi mo nga naintindihan copy paste mo tsk tsk tsk wag kanang mag copy paste na uulol ako sa ping sasabi mo eyyy

Inoulit ko palpak ang copy paste mo.dahil para sa akin mag karoon lang ng hindi tugma ang isang statement mali nayan

Wala akong nabasa doon na imposibli ang big bang iwan ko lang sa baba aw wait naintindihan mo ba ang big bang men

Kaya ginawa ng scientists itong scientific theory dahil proven na ang universe ay patuloy na umi "expand"

May mga obserbasyon ang mga scientists ukol jan at pasado yan intindihin mo ito ha pag hindi mo ito maintindihan kumpermadong mahina utak mo

uring-Hubble na paglawak na nakikita sa mga "pulangpaglipat ng mga galaksiya", ang mga direktang pagsukat ng "kosmikong mikroweyb na likurang radiasyon" , ang kasaganaan ng mga elemento ng "liwanag " at sa panahong kasalukuyan ang malakihang skalang distribusyon at maliwanag na ebolusyon ng mga galaksiya na hinulaang makikita sanhi ng paglagong "grabitasyonal" ng straktura sa pamantayang teorya. Ang mga ito ay minsan tinatawag na "ang apat na haligi ng Teoryang Big Bang".

Uulitin ko na naman ang " scientific theory " ay hindi guesses magiging scientific theory lang ang isang bagay kung paulit ulit itong na confirm

At men sigurado kabang alam mo ang quantum mechanics ?
Ako men aaminin ko hindi ako gaanong maimpormasyon dyan (pero sure ako masmadami akong naintindihan kompara sayo ) dahil sa evolution talaga ako may interest dati aww tanungin mo nalang si Almon halatang maalam siya dyan o di kayay basahin mo mga post nya at sana pagka basa mo makita mo ang logic

Pagod na ako sa kahinaan ng pag iisip mo

Last edited:
walang kwenta usapin na to... kung ikaw diyos na lumikha ng sanlibutan at sa dinami dami ng nilikha mo hindi lamang katoliko mga lintik na protestante, may muslim buddhist taoist, shinto, at iba iba pa porke ba di naniniwala kay kristo susunugin mo na anong klase ng diyos yan watdapak di ako naniniwala sa diyos na yan
The bible speaks no hell nor immortality of the soul. I don't believe such teachings as well but I believe that there is a GOD.

Science does not purport to answer all the questions that begin with WHY. But the reason theories exist because of the big WHY.
Please don't get me wrong, I am not against science as a whole. I applauded science's new findings that helps improve the lives of many. The only thing that I disagree is, the science theories that says there is no GOD which until now no facts back up that claims.

Is there a GOD? There is no God. The good Science should answer the question rather than claiming that there is no GOD.

You are right that bigbang theory has some facts in it, but after billions of years bigbang theory will prove that GOD exist. As always, Bible narrates and Science proves that it true and correct.

Some use the bigbang theory to refute the 6 days of creation. Earth is 4.5 billion years old, how God created it in just 6 days? Does it contradict the bible? NO. It simply corrects the understanding of human. Most of the religions says that it is literally 6 days. God hates magic, he made the universe especially the earth by careful planning. Six days is not literally six days as what human understand. It took God billions of years to complete the earth and the as a whole universe.

Science does not purport to answer all the questions that begin with WHY. But the reason theories exist because of the big WHY.
Please don't get me wrong, I am not against science as a whole. I applauded science's new findings that helps improve the lives of many. The only thing that I disagree is, the science theories that says there is no GOD which until now no facts back up that claims.

Is there a GOD? There is no God. The good Science should answer the question rather than claiming that there is no GOD.

You are right that bigbang theory has some facts in it, but after billions of years bigbang theory will prove that GOD exist. As always, Bible narrates and Science proves that it true and correct.

Some use the bigbang theory to refute the 6 days of creation. Earth is 4.5 billion years old, how God created it in just 6 days? Does it contradict the bible? NO. It simply corrects the understanding of human. Most of the religions says that it is literally 6 days. God hates magic, he made the universe especially the earth by careful planning. Six days is not literally six days as what human understand. It took God billions of years to complete the earth and the as a whole universe.
I think you're a nice guy im sorry for being an arrogant on that last time bro

Honestly science don't say god doesn't exist it's the atheist including myself science don't even care about religion stuff that's why they keep on discovering

Why i believe that god doesn't exist because the Genesis itself completely miss up with the origin of human for that case me thinks how can the all knowing omni present God misinforming human by saying we all came from a single couple who sined by eating forbidden fruit

Therefore i conclude it was justa myth why because it's clearly that the author of that book had no idea about what is evolution
if the Bible is literally God words it will never be written that way so im convince that the author was just making claims

Next Genesis 30:37-43 jacob's breeding method : it is completely stupid to just try it this one also miss up with the theory of evolution
And the statement you've cited that science and the Bible was in harmony i don't think so

Yes science can't disprove God's existence ( like you can't disprove santa claus existence ) but science facts smashing some of the claims in the Bible and the fact that there ain't no facts favoring God's existence so the credit goes to nonbelievers

hays nako kung sino man nagsasabi na walang dios dun ka kay satan
punta ka ibang bansa nandun ang jerusalem
or mag tanong ka doon
kasi pag dito sa bansa natin mga nagtatalinohan lang e

saakin ang dios totoo yun lang po period

hays nako kung sino man nagsasabi na walang dios dun ka kay satan
punta ka ibang bansa nandun ang jerusalem
or mag tanong ka doon
kasi pag dito sa bansa natin mga nagtatalinohan lang e

saakin ang dios totoo yun lang po period
And your proof for that ?
Don't get me wrong but for me the Bible is not reliable it's just a history book of the ancient believers who claimed that god made up everything without any farther evidence

Pinipilit lalo kang naging kulang2 paulit ulit men ang big bang ay scientific theory ikaw ang hindi naka intindi sa copy paste mo o kita pa copy paste kapa hindi mo naman nakuha

It's beyond the big bang quantum mechanics halatang palpak pa pano na sali si Einstein sa pinag sasabi jan eyy general theory of relativity ang sa kanaya at fyi ang quantum mechanics at general theory of relativity ay nag kocompete sila sa isat isa hindi sila suitable sa isat therefore ang mga scientists gumawa uli ng ibang theory theory kung saan pweding pag samahin ang dalawang yan ganyan ang science flexible hindi mo yan kayang intindihin dahil hindi mo nga naintindihan copy paste mo tsk tsk tsk wag kanang mag copy paste na uulol ako sa ping sasabi mo eyyy

Inoulit ko palpak ang copy paste mo.dahil para sa akin mag karoon lang ng hindi tugma ang isang statement mali nayan

Wala akong nabasa doon na imposibli ang big bang iwan ko lang sa baba aw wait naintindihan mo ba ang big bang men

Kaya ginawa ng scientists itong scientific theory dahil proven na ang universe ay patuloy na umi "expand"

May mga obserbasyon ang mga scientists ukol jan at pasado yan intindihin mo ito ha pag hindi mo ito maintindihan kumpermadong mahina utak mo

uring-Hubble na paglawak na nakikita sa mga "pulangpaglipat ng mga galaksiya", ang mga direktang pagsukat ng "kosmikong mikroweyb na likurang radiasyon" , ang kasaganaan ng mga elemento ng "liwanag " at sa panahong kasalukuyan ang malakihang skalang distribusyon at maliwanag na ebolusyon ng mga galaksiya na hinulaang makikita sanhi ng paglagong "grabitasyonal" ng straktura sa pamantayang teorya. Ang mga ito ay minsan tinatawag na "ang apat na haligi ng Teoryang Big Bang".

Uulitin ko na naman ang " scientific theory " ay hindi guesses magiging scientific theory lang ang isang bagay kung paulit ulit itong na confirm

At men sigurado kabang alam mo ang quantum mechanics ?
Ako men aaminin ko hindi ako gaanong maimpormasyon dyan (pero sure ako masmadami akong naintindihan kompara sayo ) dahil sa evolution talaga ako may interest dati aww tanungin mo nalang si Almon halatang maalam siya dyan o di kayay basahin mo mga post nya at sana pagka basa mo makita mo ang logic

Pagod na ako sa kahinaan ng pag iisip mo

Eh loko ka pala eh,wala naman akong problema sa natuklasan ni hubble nagpapasalamat pa nga kami sa kanya dahil yong natuklasan nya,yong expansion na sinasabi nya libong taon ng nakasulat sa biblia,

Job.26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Yan ay isang katuparan muli sa isang fore knowledge na sinasabi ng biblia na matutupad bago mangyari at natupad yan sa pagkasangkapan ng Dios kay hubble sa natuklasan nya.

Puro ka quantum mechanins dyan yong tinatanong namin papaano nagsimula ang universo himayin nyo yong pangyayari bago yong big bang?yang mga sinasabi mo nakikita na yan eh.tinutuklas natin dito kung saan nagmula ang lahat bago pa nakita yong nakikita.ipaliwanag nyo yan para maintindihan kayo wala ka ng ginawa at bukang bibig kundi puro patutsada at hamakin yong mga mabababa sa inyo.

Nag sugest na magshare ka tungkol dyan sa pinagaralan nyo tapos ayaw mo dahil parang inuutusan ka ngayon noong nagcopy paste para punuan yong tinanggihan mo tutol karin.tanggapin nyo na hindi lahat ng tao mapapapunta nyo doon sa klase ng reasoning ninyo.

Katulad nga ng sinasabi ng hamak nyo pong lingkod.anuman ang matuklasan nyo sa hinaharap ang uwi uulitin nyo lang ang nangyari kay hubble.tutuparin nyo lang din ang pangyayaring pinagpauna nang mangyari ayon sa biblia.kayat muli .....aantayin namin kayo doon mga abangers..

I think you're a nice guy im sorry for being an arrogant on that last time bro

Honestly science don't say god doesn't exist it's the atheist including myself science don't even care about religion stuff that's why they keep on discovering

Why i believe that god doesn't exist because the Genesis itself completely miss up with the origin of human for that case me thinks how can the all knowing omni present God misinforming human by saying we all came from a single couple who sined by eating forbidden fruit

Therefore i conclude it was justa myth why because it's clearly that the author of that book had no idea about what is evolution
if the Bible is literally God words it will never be written that way so im convince that the author was just making claims

Next Genesis 30:37-43 jacob's breeding method : it is completely stupid to just try it this one also miss up with the theory of evolution
And the statement you've cited that science and the Bible was in harmony i don't think so

Yes science can't disprove God's existence ( like you can't disprove santa claus existence ) but science facts smashing some of the claims in the Bible and the fact that there ain't no facts favoring God's existence so the credit goes to nonbelievers
Apology accepted :). It's a good thing that we can converse despite our different beliefs. I respect your opinion and personal belief. Like you, in some way or another I thought that there was no God because of these religions. I hate to hear them instill fear to people about hell and immortality of the soul while they gained from it. We are talking about millions they earned from that stupid faith. The bible doesn't tell about such things.

Geneses 30:37-43. Hehehhe:), sounds ridiculous right? What Jacob did was his personal presumption (there was no instruction from GOD) . In Gen 31:9-12 he admitted that it was not his method that made the goats striped, speckled, and mottled.
Jacob knew that Laban is a very treacherous person that's why he made a deal that Laban will surely accept. Laban think it was advantageous to him. So, the deal was agreed upon and Laban took all striped, speckled, and mottled leaving to Jacob the plain colored. However, unwittingly, Laban missed some hybrids (cross of spotted and plain) because they were plain-colored. According to the law of heredity, even this hybrids are plain-colored, they can produce spotted, striped, speckled, and mottled offspring because of their germ cells hereditary factors.

Jacob is not aware about such scientific laws. Who told him about that? It is clear that divine intervention was manifested. God gave Jacob the vision to see the invisible genetics of the hybrids goat.

By the way, some scientist creates theory of prenatal influence or maternal impressions, that what a mother sees will mark or alter the offspring physically. Like what Jacob did on Gen 30:37-43 but it was refuted and disproved.

I don't believe that Jesus was born in December. Santa Claus, is he a male or a female, it should be santo? He simply doesn't exist, for 30 years, I don't see nor even feel he existed.

Have a good day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apology accepted :). It's a good thing that we can converse despite our different beliefs. I respect your opinion and personal belief. Like you, in some way or another I thought that there was no God because of these religions. I hate to hear them instill fear to people about hell and immortality of the soul while they gained from it. We are talking about millions they earned from that stupid faith. The bible doesn't tell about such things.

Geneses 30:37-43. Hehehhe:), sounds ridiculous right? What Jacob did was his personal presumption (there was no instruction from GOD) . In Gen 31:9-12 he admitted that it was not his method that made the goats striped, speckled, and mottled.
Jacob knew that Laban is a very treacherous person that's why he made a deal that Laban will surely accept. Laban think it was advantageous to him. So, the deal was agreed upon and Laban took all striped, speckled, and mottled leaving to Jacob the plain colored. However, unwittingly, Laban missed some hybrids (cross of spotted and plain) because they were plain-colored. According to the law of heredity, even this hybrids are plain-colored, they can produce spotted, striped, speckled, and mottled offspring because of their germ cells hereditary factors.

Jacob is not aware about such scientific laws. Who told him about that? It is clear that divine intervention was manifested. God gave Jacob the vision to see the invisible genetics of the hybrids goat.

By the way, some scientist creates theory of prenatal influence or maternal impressions, that what a mother sees will mark or alter the offspring physically. Like what Jacob did on Gen 30:37-43 but it was refuted and disproved.

I don't believe that Jesus was born in December. Santa Claus, is he a male or a female, it should be santo? He simply doesn't exist, for 30 years, I don't see nor even feel he existed.

Have a good day! :)
I honestly was confused on what you're trying to point out jacob's breeding is impossible and disproved by scientist but somehow you said "God gave Jacob the vision to see the invisible genetics of the hybrids goat"

so it was God's magic after all ? okay let's talk about that but on the other story lot sleept with his daughters which is offended science again because it really was impossible

lot was on a drunk which is impossible for erection plus his old and that makes me think that the author is naive deluded by claiming that the Bible was all knowing God words which is contrary on what he wroted
then again Bible and science contradicting each other

Eh loko ka pala eh,wala naman akong problema sa natuklasan ni hubble nagpapasalamat pa nga kami sa kanya dahil yong natuklasan nya,yong expansion na sinasabi nya libong taon ng nakasulat sa biblia,

Job.26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Yan ay isang katuparan muli sa isang fore knowledge na sinasabi ng biblia na matutupad bago mangyari at natupad yan sa pagkasangkapan ng Dios kay hubble sa natuklasan nya.

Puro ka quantum mechanins dyan yong tinatanong namin papaano nagsimula ang universo himayin nyo yong pangyayari bago yong big bang?yang mga sinasabi mo nakikita na yan eh.tinutuklas natin dito kung saan nagmula ang lahat bago pa nakita yong nakikita.ipaliwanag nyo yan para maintindihan kayo wala ka ng ginawa at bukang bibig kundi puro patutsada at hamakin yong mga mabababa sa inyo.

Nag sugest na magshare ka tungkol dyan sa pinagaralan nyo tapos ayaw mo dahil parang inuutusan ka ngayon noong nagcopy paste para punuan yong tinanggihan mo tutol karin.tanggapin nyo na hindi lahat ng tao mapapapunta nyo doon sa klase ng reasoning ninyo.

Katulad nga ng sinasabi ng hamak nyo pong lingkod.anuman ang matuklasan nyo sa hinaharap ang uwi uulitin nyo lang ang nangyari kay hubble.tutuparin nyo lang din ang pangyayaring pinagpauna nang mangyari ayon sa biblia.kayat muli .....aantayin namin kayo doon mga abangers..
Yang job 26:7 ay kulang sa eksplinasyon dahil una before ang big bang walang time at space kaya pano nya nasabing iniunat pa hilaga

At oo sangayon hindi pa yan matutukoy at sapalagay ko wagka ng maghintay dahil hindi na natin yan maabotan

Sinabi nyo rin na imposibli na ang wala ay magkaroon ng something so paano nagkaroon ng God ? Sabi nyo hindi pweding mabuo ang bagay na walang bumoo so saan nga galing si God

Aw dahil ba itoy naka sulat sa Bible ? Well Bible isn't reliable source dahil sa andaming mali na naka sulat jan

Oo mayroon tayong origin pero ang tinutokoy ng Bible ay hindi logically tama dahil para maging makatutuhanan ang isang bagay dapat itong ma explain ng science pero andaming bagay sa Bible na nag ko contradict sa science to make it unreliable

I honestly was confused on what you're trying to point out jacob's breeding is impossible and disproved by scientist but somehow you said "God gave Jacob the vision to see the invisible genetics of the hybrids goat"

so it was God's magic after all ? okay let's talk about that but on the other story lot sleept with his daughters which is offended science again because it really was impossible

lot was on a drunk which is impossible for erection plus his old and that makes me think that the author is naive deluded by claiming that the Bible was all knowing God words which is contrary on what he wroted
then again Bible and science contradicting each other
Jacobs breeding method was disproved (as well as the scientific theory about prenatal influence or maternal impressions), I am talking about the stick he made. The sticks has nothing to do with the outcome of the goats color. I don't call it magic, it is divine intervention that helps Jacob see and understand how to breed the right way. It's like expert someone teaching you how to cross breed a dog. The bible needs thorough examination to fully understand it and you must have an open heart and mind.

There was no record from the Bible that Lot was/is a drunkard. Yes, too much ******* may cause erectile dysfunction. But, it was just about a matter of days, and we don't know the level of drunkenness he had at that time. It maybe enough to boost his sexual desire, which ******* can also do to our body. Please note also that humans at that time are much healthier than we are today.

Lev 18:6“‘No man among you should approach any of his close relatives to have sexual relations. I am Yahweh. 7 You must not have sexual relations with your father, and you must not have sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother, and you must not have sexual relations with her.

2 Pet 2:4-8 And he rescued righteous Lot, who was greatly distressed by the brazen conduct of the lawless people 8 for day after day that righteous man was tormenting his righteous soul over the lawless deeds that he saw and heard while dwelling among them.

Sounds contradictory right? It simply shows that GOD understand human weaknesses, Lot may be intoxicated but still he sinned. However, GOD values more the heart of Lot and what he did back to Sodom and Gomorah. Lot was forgiven and called righteous. Her daughters also sinned but God understand their lack of knowledge, they thought that there was no human living except them. Lot's daughters intention was noble and that is to preserve human race.
Why God did not inform Lot's daughter that they are not just the living human. God acts according to his will and purpose, he is not obliged to act according to human's perspective.

Have a good day!:)

Jacobs breeding method was disproved (as well as the scientific theory about prenatal influence or maternal impressions), I am talking about the stick he made. The sticks has nothing to do with the outcome of the goats color. I don't call it magic, it is divine intervention that helps Jacob see and understand how to breed the right way. It's like expert someone teaching you how to cross breed a dog. The bible needs thorough examination to fully understand it and you must have an open heart and mind.

There was no record from the Bible that Lot was/is a drunkard. Yes, too much ******* may cause erectile dysfunction. But, it was just about a matter of days, and we don't know the level of drunkenness he had at that time. It maybe enough to boost his sexual desire, which ******* can also do to our body. Please note also that humans at that time are much healthier than we are today.

Lev 18:6“‘No man among you should approach any of his close relatives to have sexual relations. I am Yahweh. 7 You must not have sexual relations with your father, and you must not have sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother, and you must not have sexual relations with her.

2 Pet 2:4-8 And he rescued righteous Lot, who was greatly distressed by the brazen conduct of the lawless people 8 for day after day that righteous man was tormenting his righteous soul over the lawless deeds that he saw and heard while dwelling among them.

Sounds contradictory right? It simply shows that GOD understand human weaknesses, Lot may be intoxicated but still he sinned. However, GOD values more the heart of Lot and what he did back to Sodom and Gomorah. Lot was forgiven and called righteous. Her daughters also sinned but God understand their lack of knowledge, they thought that there was no human living except them. Lot's daughters intention was noble and that is to preserve human race.
Why God did not inform Lot's daughter that they are not just the living human. God acts according to his will and purpose, he is not obliged to act according to human's perspective.

Have a good day!:)
Yeah that was not convincing anyway i mean don't get me wrong if he wasn't not drunk enough he can recognize his daughters

Speaking of contradiction why is in the Bible have lots of that isn't it God's word or just a claim and they just include God to justify their writings to make it convincing to the people at that time but people today is not same us the ancient therefore you can't blame non- believers to conclude that the Bible isn't reliable

I read you stated that you believe in science so you also believe in the theory of evolution since it was repeatedly confirmed ? If so how can you still believe in the Bible people like you should be like an agnostic

Yang job 26:7 ay kulang sa eksplinasyon dahil una before ang big bang walang time at space kaya pano nya nasabing iniunat pa hilaga

At oo sangayon hindi pa yan matutukoy at sapalagay ko wagka ng maghintay dahil hindi na natin yan maabotan

Sinabi nyo rin na imposibli na ang wala ay magkaroon ng something so paano nagkaroon ng God ? Sabi nyo hindi pweding mabuo ang bagay na walang bumoo so saan nga galing si God

Aw dahil ba itoy naka sulat sa Bible ? Well Bible isn't reliable source dahil sa andaming mali na naka sulat jan

Oo mayroon tayong origin pero ang tinutokoy ng Bible ay hindi logically tama dahil para maging makatutuhanan ang isang bagay dapat itong ma explain ng science pero andaming bagay sa Bible na nag ko contradict sa science to make it unreliable

Ang biblia ay hindi talaga magiging tama sayo sa klase ng katwiran mo pero yong salaysay ng sumulat sa talatang nakalagay sa job.ay hindi mag-aakalang ang tutupad nito ay mga taong isinilang din sa inihulang mangyayari sa panahon ng kawakasan.sinasabing ang kawakasan ay sya rin ang panahon kung kaylan lalago ang kaalaman.

Ano pa man ang paliwanag mo para pamalian ang nakasulat sa Job ang diwa ng expansion ng universo na natuklasan ni hubble ay laman ng talatang yan.ang totoo hindi hula yan dahil noong isinulat ang job ganyan na ang nangyayari sa cosmos at sa panahong ito natuklasan.

Kung yong expansion ng universe ay nakatala na bago ito natuklasan ng tao.isang sigurado ring pangyayari ang naganap bago yong expansion na totoo nga na may nangyaring creation na nakasulat sa Genesis.isang pangyayari na ang tutuklas ay mga taong isinilang kung kaylan natupad ang hula tungkol sa paglago ng kaalaman.

Maiintindihan natin yong papel ng mga taong ito sa history ng sangkatauhan.ang kanilang tuklasin at himayin kung ano talaga ang laman sa mga talatang naipagpauna na bago matuklasan isa pala itong pinto na naglalaman ng karunungan at walang hanggang kapangyarihan na nagdesinyo sa nakikita at hindi nakikitang mga bagay.

Anumang pang-iinsulto ang gawin ninyo sa Dios ang uwi parin ay resultang makakabuti sa kumikilala sa kanya.dapat pa nga kaming magpasalamat sa inyo dahil nalaman namin sa pamamagitan ng syensya na ang salita ng Dios may kapanyarihan.

Ang biblia ay hindi talaga magiging tama sayo sa klase ng katwiran mo pero yong salaysay ng sumulat sa talatang nakalagay sa job.ay hindi mag-aakalang ang tutupad nito ay mga taong isinilang din sa inihulang mangyayari sa panahon ng kawakasan.sinasabing ang kawakasan ay sya rin ang panahon kung kaylan lalago ang kaalaman.

Ano pa man ang paliwanag mo para pamalian ang nakasulat sa Job ang diwa ng expansion ng universo na natuklasan ni hubble ay laman ng talatang yan.ang totoo hindi hula yan dahil noong isinulat ang job ganyan na ang nangyayari sa cosmos at sa panahong ito natuklasan.

Kung yong expansion ng universe ay nakatala na bago ito natuklasan ng tao.isang sigurado ring pangyayari ang naganap bago yong expansion na totoo nga na may nangyaring creation na nakasulat sa Genesis.isang pangyayari na ang tutuklas ay mga taong isinilang kung kaylan natupad ang hula tungkol sa paglago ng kaalaman.

Maiintindihan natin yong papel ng mga taong ito sa history ng sangkatauhan.ang kanilang tuklasin at himayin kung ano talaga ang laman sa mga talatang naipagpauna na bago matuklasan isa pala itong pinto na naglalaman ng karunungan at walang hanggang kapangyarihan na nagdesinyo sa nakikita at hindi nakikitang mga bagay.

Anumang pang-iinsulto ang gawin ninyo sa Dios ang uwi parin ay resultang makakabuti sa kumikilala sa kanya.dapat pa nga kaming magpasalamat sa inyo dahil nalaman namin sa pamamagitan ng syensya na ang salita ng Dios may kapanyarihan.
Aw para sa akin isa lamang yan pilosopiya sapagkat wala siyang supporting facts normal lang naman na may mga ganyan na noon nadiskubri nga ng isang astrologist ng greek ang tungkol sa eclipse at ang sukat ng mundo gamit lang ang liwanag ng araw at stick kaya naman hindi kataka taka na may ganyan sa Bible

Kasi naman collection yan ng mga dating kaalaman at myth at speaking of kataposan matagal ng lago ang teknolohiya bakit wala pang katapusan ? Yan ang hindi mangyayari

Okay kinumpara mo ang science na tumupad lang sa nakasulat sa Bible about creation how about adam and eve ? Bakit hindi tugma sa theory of evolution ?

kailangan kasi mamasyal tayo sa ibang mga bansa para malaman din natin paniniwala nila tungkol sa mga diyos

nang sa ganun di lang yung kung ano ang tinuro sa tin ang alam natin

Yeah that was not convincing anyway i mean don't get me wrong if he wasn't not drunk enough he can recognize his daughters

Speaking of contradiction why is in the Bible have lots of that isn't it God's word or just a claim and they just include God to justify their writings to make it convincing to the people at that time but people today is not same us the ancient therefore you can't blame non- believers to conclude that the Bible isn't reliable

I read you stated that you believe in science so you also believe in the theory of evolution since it was repeatedly confirmed ? If so how can you still believe in the Bible people like you should be like an agnostic
Drunk has a broad meaning. The thing there, he is drunk that he could not recognize his daughter while it was not enough to cause erectile dysfunction.

The Bible has no contradictions, it is only the people who read it, misinterpreted it, that causes the contradictions. I believe in Science as a whole but not all it's theories. I don't believe in evolution.

Speaking of evolution, you need faith to believe in evolution because nobody sees the actual process.
Same with creation, you need faith to believe it. However, for me, creation has the upper end because when God created humans, we still see it now. You and me are humans. But the monkey that evolves into human of Darwin's theory we didn't see it today.

Agnostic? No I am not. Maybe I am just one of the few people out there that believes, GOD and Science doesn't contradict. The one that hates hell fire, immortality of the soul and business religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back