What's new

Closed Dear fellow filipinos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found on Facebook:

Dear Fellow Filipinos,

A great post by a millennial Howard Tuanqui. Please read and ponder. Definitely share worthy!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I have given up on the Philippines. It was a hard decision, but there's not much of a choice right now, is there? The national situationer is a lost cause. And a hopeless case as of yet. I do not see any solution to this in the near future. Nothing auspicious, nor does anything bodes positive. Even if Duterte dies or his term ends, whoever replaces him, be it the opposition or worse, any of his cohorts, the Philippines has nowhere to go but down, because of how Duterte has made the country plummet to an all time low. It will be really hard to recover or bounce back, if we even could. And to be honest, I blame every single Filipino, even my friends and family, who had supported and still support Duterte. It's a sad thing.

Imagine, despite the open pronouncements he had about his atrocious character and evil deeds, people still supported and voted and glorified him, and still continue to up to this day?! Unbelievable.

They did that out of protest against PNoy and the dilawans. How shallow! They voted the worst candidate because they hated the president then for being elite, rich and was not empathetic enough. Of course they wanted someone who can relate to their lowly standards and way of living.

Allow me to make the following points because I am exhausted and have been keeping this for the longest time.

1. DRUGS. They voted Duterte in the hopes of curtailing drugs. Has Duterte curtailed drugs? No, he hasn't. He said he will address the drug issues in the country in 3-6 months. He's 2 years into his presidency, and drugs have only gotten worse. In fact, drugs have become all the more accessible because it is sanctioned by the highest powers that be. The biggest drug lords and drug smugglers are sleeping in the same bed as the president, and are being coddled in Malacañang. Let us try to remember. Was it not because of De Lima that we found out about the luxurious lifestyles of the biggest druglords in Bilibid? Was it not because of De Lima, in her stint as justice secretary, that we were kept in the loop of how the drug trade in the Bilibid was so organized and systematic? Wasn't it during her term that it was publicized and exposed? Yet when Duterte assumed the presidency, with all the machinations and powers at his disposal, they turned the tide in their favor, devouring De Lima and the opposition for resisting his oppression and fascist tendencies. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

2. TRAFFIC, MRT and LRT. They voted Duterte because of his motherhood statements--giving the people false hopes--telling them he will immediately solve traffic and the transportation problems, also in 3-6 months. Music to the ears. Of course, the gullible Filipinos, being shortsighted and not looking at the bigger picture, immediately bit the bait. Tell me if traffic and the transport system in Manila is any better, safer and more convenient. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

3. OFWs. Statistics have it that one of Duterte's market base really are the OFWs. It also shows in several surveys and polls. They voted Duterte because he was astig and he's the only president who cursed at other world leaders--the Pope, the US President, the EU and UN. Simplistic borderlining stupid. Not even out of any promise to have them come home and no longer be away from their families? If Duterte is so concerned about OFWs, then why are there still a staggering number of OFWs abroad? Because they have no work here. And if Duterte has any concern about our OFWs at all, then why did the diplomatic debacle with Kuwait happen? It endangered the lives of our countrymen, for Christ's sake. And that uncalled for lasciviousness in South Korea was a green light to foreign employers that our women OFWs are easy to get and can easily be groped and advanced upon because the president of our own country treats them as such. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

4. CORRUPTION. They voted Duterte because they said PNoy, or at least some of his men were corrupt. Provided there could have been people under PNoy which were corrupt, I personally believe the former president was not. But now, this administration screams corruption. Glaring and obvious. The corruption in DOT under Wanda Teo and Cesar Montano. The multi-million placement for the Tulfos. The NYC. Wiguirre's department of Injustice. The almost 1000% increase in the budget of the Office of the President. And the out of this world exorbitant junkets and budgets of offices under the president. Recycling corrupt officials, pretending to initially fire them, yet reassigns them to other agencies. And what is bigger corruption than freeing the country's top plunderers and like Napoles, Arroyo, Enrile, etc. and appointing inefficient and stupid officials in high-paying government posts being ρáíd by people's money? Glaring graft and corruption. Imagine the president being in cahoots with the Arroyos and the Marcoses and other big time plunderers? And look no further. Duterte could not sign a simple waiver opening to the public his bank accounts to once and for all prove otherwise his detractors. Plunder. Graft. Corruption. Disgusting. Gross. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

5. HUMAN RIGHTS. They voted Duterte because he's human, he feels for the ordinary Filipino people. Sure he could be, but he's definitely inhumane. Anti-poor and anti-people policies. The non-stop killings. The fake war on drugs. The countless human rights violations. He definitely outdid Marcos insofar as violation of human rights are concerned. And don't get me started on this. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

6. DIPLOMACY. They voted Duterte because PNoy's diplomatic policies were hostile. Really now? And you what do you call Duterte's? Imagine, from the great top Diplomat Secretary Albert Del Rosario, we're down to an ass-licking and inefficient secretary of foreign affairs who's a defender of our oppressor, peddles lies as official statements and conceals truth from our countrymen. Speaking of inefficacy, he and their proud propagandists-bloggers were also behind the botched operations in Kuwait which strained our relationship with the state and endangered the lives of our OFWs there. And what an idiotic ideology to only have 'war' in mind as the only sanction if we assert our sovereign rights which makes it easy for them to conveniently give our territories away. Whatever happened to international laws, statutes and agreements? To diplomatic protests? Is their main diplomatic policy gearing towards a Philippines being a province of China? Because it seems to be the case. Imagine, having to totally veer away from our usual allies to give unusual accommodation and consideration of China, to the point of being solely reliant and dependent to China despite the overwhelming and apparent debt trap? Guess what. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

7. SOVEREIGNTY. They voted for Duterte because PNoy fought China and Ninoy Aquino gave away Sabah. What is the connection? I've never seen a winner, especially in a court battle, not invoke and uphold his/her win against a criminal. Just like our victory in the arbitral tribunal, it is our biggest leverage agains the îllégâl encroachment of China in our seas, but the usual Chinese puppet Duterte doesn't deem it necessary because his small brain can only think of going to war with China as the only resolution to the conflict in the disputed waters. Imagine, other small countries like Indonesia and Vietnam are not afraid of upholding and asserting their rights against China, while we, despite having the leverage at our disposal, is being allowed by the strongman to be bullied by China. Ironic. Or should I say moronic. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

8. ECONOMY. They voted Duterte despite the economic placement of the Philippines in the world as the Rising Star of Asia or Asia's Rising Tiger during PNoy's administration. Of course, because they said those were all facts and figures and it didn't matter because the people did not feel it and it didn't trickle down to the masses. Although to some extent true, a person in his right mind would not expect the economy to be staggering after a decade of corruption from the preceding administration. We were recovering, but PNoy made the economy a stable and competitive one. All in 6 years. Yet everything cannot be done in 6 years. The Philippines needed sustainability and an economist to drive the economy further to greatrr heights and glory. But no. The Filipinos did not want that. Bcause they didn't feel it. Or maybe they did, but they were not content and they wanted more. Despite the low prices of fuel and gasoline, and basic commodities, and the regular dole outs? The Philippines got to lend money to the world Bank, IMF and other countries. That's how stable the economy was. Traffic became worse because more people had the buying power to avail cars. 4Ps sought to alleviate poverty. The conditional cash transfer was a thorough study conducted and based on the models of Mexico and Brazil which proved it to be an effective mechanism to address the poverty in the country, yet the president has threatened to remove this. What will happen now to its beneficiaries? This is the first time that in 16 years that the Philippine peso has plunged to an all time low. The Philippine peso is now the worst-performing currency in all of Asia. And the TRAIN? It did not affect the minimum wage earners and the poor at all. Because to begin with, they had no tax to be scrapped off from them, so no money will be added to their take-home pay, instead, inflation has made the price of basic commodities and other staple food more expensive that it even diminished the buying power of the minimum wage earners, the underprivileged and the impoverished. It did not help them, yet it made living harder for them and their lives more miserable. And Duterte's chief economist just conveniently tells them to work hard to survive in the Philippines. And that 10 a month will suffice for a family of 5. Seriously? Have they ckecked their privilege? You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

9. CHARACTER. They voted Duterte because they hated PNoy and Mar for the reasons that they were elite, were rich and therefore did not know how it felt like to be poor, and they were disconnected to the common masses. They voted Duterte because he is an ordinary man, a guy for the masses, they wanted a guy they can connect with. They said they wanted a poor guy because someone who hailed from poverty definitely knows the travails of poverty. So they voted a poor man. Or so they thought. How many times have we had a 'poor' man at the helm? Erap. Binay. Duterte. What did they di to the country? What do they have in common? Have you ever thought of supporting and rooting for the candidate fittest for the job in terms of education and qualifications? An economist and technocrat? Of course not. Because to you, that doesn't matter. People voted Duterte because they were fuming mad at PNoy for being heartless, in referencr to tht botched Mamasapano encounter where 44 of our brave men were killed by opponents in line of duty but did not die in vain because Marwan was also killed right then and there. But in Marawi, how many of our soldiers were killed by our own government due to failure of intelligence? Remember when the camp of our soldiers were bombed, killing many of our own men? Considering the billions in intelligence fund. And how long did that siege take? How many soldiers did we lose because of Duterte's pronouncements that made Marawi a warzone? Way more than the fallen 44. But did we hear the PNoy critics rage about our fallen soldiers because of Duterte's impulsiveness? No? Because you're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

10. MORALITY and VALUES. They voted Duterte simply because they hated PNoy and Mar. Superficial and irrational. So look at where we are right now? Are we better off as a nation under Duterte than we were during PNoy's time? I've never witnessed, nor read from the annals of our country's history of a leader who has brought out the worst in the Filipinos. We've never been more divided. Nowadays, we so conveniently throw away our values and principles out of blind fanaticism of a false messiah. We have become so immoral as a nation that misogyny, rape, killings, fascism and other atrocities are regular things in our midst. The double standard and hypocrisy are too obvious they're glaring. Castigating De Lima on immorality for falling in love with a married man and even floated the fakery of an alleged *** video which they even considered showing in congress are equally or even more immoral and filthy old men who have mistresses, grope women in public, accused of rape, etc. Our moral compass has vanished when Duterte assumed office and we have become a sorry nation in limbo. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame.

Those among others. You're stupid. And admit it or not, you've been fooled by Duterte. And you are to blame. You inflicted this upon us, the whole country, including me and the majority who abhor, detest and did not and still do not support the monstrous and adversarial administration of Duterte. We are now at a point of no return. And I can say I've done my part for as long as I could. After all, no matter what happens, I'm pretty sure I can still eat more tha 3 times a day, buy some stuff I need and want, go to places I've never been to, and afford myself some luxuries I deserve. I can't say the same to you especially those who voted for Duterte. I'm done. I've fought long and hard enough for you. You deserve him. Very much. I pity you, but you deserve him, really.

pag ikaw nag post .. wala akong nakikitang positive .. no to yellow ..

Edit:
Ano kaya pag si Mar nanalo ?? aangat kaya ang pilipinas ??

Hindi dapat nanalo si Duterteng pangulo. Kahit sino sa mga kalaban nya nung 2016 presidential elections magiging mas magaling na pangulo kesa kanya.

Basta balahura ang pangulo, walang integridad, imoral, puro karahasan ang alam na solusyon sa problema, walang respeto sa buhay at karapatang pantao, hindi marunong tumanggap ng kritisismo, ultimo simbahan at Diyos minumura, wala kang mabuting maaasahan jan. Ilulubog lang nyan ang bansa sa mga palpak nyang polisiya.

Buhay pa pla mga dilaw,kala ko nagsuicide na sila.Walang mangmang na lang maniwala sa inyong mga dilaw.Lahat ng galaw nyo scripted katulad ng post mo.Puro copy paste wahahahaha:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.