What's new

Closed Free established cloud mining - tips & tricks + bonus earning site for pc users

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC ANOVA

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Eobot GHS boosting with Faucet Claiming Tutorial

d i s c o r d . gg/4DdNesu (Remove lang space) sa mga gustong sumali sa crypto PH server

1st Step : Create an account here
• https://www.*********.io
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2nd Step : Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and set the Mining to GHS 4.0
ghs.png

3rd Step : Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and find DOGE then click GENERATE
Doge Address.png
4th Step :
Copy the DOGE Address you generated

5th Step : Go to https://www.*********.io/dashboard/wallets and paste the DOGE Address
Linking Address.png
6th Step :
Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and paste the DOGE Address and click Login
:
Go to bitcolife(.)ru/doge and paste the DOGE Address and complete the task
: Go to babesdoge(.)win and paste the DOGE Address and complete the task
: Go to kingoffaucet(.)online and paste the DOGE Address and complete the task
flash.png
7th Step :
Complete all the CAPTCHA'S to receive the reward, you can check the reward here https://www.*********.io/dashboard
Proof.png

8th Step : Reach 10 DOGE then wí†hdráw it to eobot

9th Step : Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. then follow below
exchange.png
10th Step : Repeat 6th Step - 9th Step until you can have a big GHS Contract

Bonus Step : Visit this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. then complete the CAPTCHA, you can only claim ONCE A DAY and be sure that the Mining is set to GHS 4.0

Rewards :
Crypto-Flash - 0.5 - 2 DOGE per Hour
KingofFaucet - 1.1 - 5 DOGE per Hour ( Not Recommend for Mobile User )
Bitcolife - 0.36 DOGE / No Timer ( Not Recommend for Mobile User )
Babesdoge - 1.03 DOGE / No Timer ( Not Recommend for Mobile User )

FAQ :
Is eobot Legit?
- Eobot started operating May 1 2013 and all of their payments are received.

How can I earn from this?
- You can earn by mining coins, but since you are just a beginner to this website, you still need to gain GHS 4.0 to be able to mine coins and earn Money.

Can I still mine while I turn off my device?
- Yes you can still mine and earn while you're device is turned off, since this is cloud mining, and it means that you're not using your device CPU/RAM to mine coins.

Bonus for PC Users :
• Register to this website Bitrad.io while listening to their music you earn brocoins that can be traded to bitcoin, listen and earn while faucet claiming.

That's All . . .

Need ba tagalog version para ma intindihan? :)

GHS ko po ay maliit pa kaya di pa ako nakaka earn masyado nagfafarm parin ako ng GHS hangang sa ngayon. Ito pa po sakin updated.png ( New Update )

Maguupdate ako kung pano mag CPU/RAM mining para mas bumilis yung pagmimine ng GHS natin.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Wala ako masyadong idea dito , pero naka on poba 24/7 pag ginagawa mo yan? salmat po . master
Can I still mine while I turn off my device?
- Yes you can still mine and earn while you're device is turned off, since this is cloud mining, and it means that you're not using your device CPU/RAM to mine coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back