What's new

Closed College life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leiz

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Finally! It's my graduation day! :)

Four years of studying, sleepless nights & Brain damaging problems, restlessness and now I have achieved what I pursue.

For all the incoming senior high and college students, It will never be an easy way up. I'm telling you this to inspire all of you to dream and strive for more than what you can achieve now.

There's no easy way up, you should act more than what you are in Highschool. Be more mature and keep pushing even if its tiring.

Kung dati, hindi ka pala recite, you should know na sobrang laki ng impact nun sa pag-aaral mo, sa SH/College life dito mo dapat matutunan at kailangan malaman labanan yung fear mo to face people. Why? because after studying, you'll face people sa outside world and trust me, it is something important you need to know, "Communication". Next to intelligence dapat marunong ka makipag-usap sa ibang tao, sales talk in other words (Well, cause basically Business Mngt. kasi ako) which I believe applicable sa lahat ng courses naman.

Dont be afraid to express yourself. SH/College Life, dito na kasi papasok yung Group projects/works. So basically if alam mo namang may hindi natulong sa projects nyo, then tell him/her na tumulong. If ayaw, then remove her as a group mate. Why? Malakas ang konsensya ko, masakit para sakin magtanggal ng ibang tao pero mas masakit na makitang lahat kayo madadamay na babagsak lalo na kung as a whole kayo magi-gradan which is not fair. Hindi na tumulong, nagpabigat pa. Wag natin msyadong papairalin ang ating konsensya para abusuhin ng iba.

Make a lot of friends. Yes like literally intersection friends and even sa other course. Why? You never know when to need them, its okay to have some friends to ask about something on different course. + Factor din yan kung may thesis project na may surveys. SH/College life is more miserable as it looks, having some friends will make you happier.

But then, I suggest. Never ever stay in one circle of friends. Why? Mahirap kasi kapag nag-away away kayo, wala kanang matatakbuhan, what if makalas na kayo? You wont be having them around you anymore, it is more safety to surround yourself with a lots of friends. I swear it'll make your life easier and happier.

Be the balanced Influencer. This is how I actually survived college life. Never ever be too good to everyone. Why? Kasi aabusihin kalang nila kapag masyado kang mabait. You should know when and how to say "NO" and make excuses to "Avoid" them. I mean its really hard but it is what it is. You need to know na kahit katropa mo, saying NO is still a thing.

Exams:
If you really want to pass exams, review 2 days before your exam, if you really can then do it a day before. But basically, to chill yourself, do it 2 days before the exam so you wont be pressured to store all of those info. inside your brain.

Next, on exam. I dont do this, but basically you should consider Copying as a "Technique" rather than "Cheating". Here's how to copy in a right way. I didnt say na it's okay, but be careful. Iba iba ang levels of punishment ng prof. and understanding sa ganitong paraan. Avoid mo nalang mangopya if nagreview ka naman na.

I will end it up here, this are basically Life häçks in College/SH. So napakarami talaga at hindi ko na iisa isahin pa, these are actually a part of my ideals in life which I would like to share para matulungan ko yung iba na mag SH/College palang. Sobrang dami kaya mahirap ilagay lahat, and since I'm not a good writer and hindi maganda grammar ko, ito nalang muna.

Final Advice: SH/College life is not a race to finish, it is how far can you go to pursue something, It will always be harder. Take time to understand everything. Wag ka mahiya if Repeater ka, if bumagsak ka. If may Back Subjects ka. Ang mahalaga alam mo sa sarili mo na hindi mo isusuko yung pangarap mo makagraduate dahil lang sa mga yun. Keep fighting !

Last edited by a moderator:
Incoming tertiary here. Malaking tulong po to. Thanks
Kaya mo po yan Ma'am! Keep fighting lang po. You'll discover more sa college life. Just be positive, cause honestly saying, it is very very different than HS. but then keep on smiling, dont let college life depress you and Goodluck :)

Saludo kami madam! naway patnubayan ka panginoon sa iyong mga gawain. Keep up the goodwork and salamat sa magandang tip mo.

congrats maam and thanks sa mga advices nyo po
incoming college student here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.