What's new

Closed Curt creation ~ softether servers (ph/tw/sg/hk/ca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwningCurtX

Honorary Poster
Reaction
logo-small.png

Hello users!

Terms of Service:
Account duplication isn't allowed
Sharing accounts is prohibited.
Torrenting isn't allowed.
îllégâl activities isn't allowed.
If you ever break our ToS, your account will be banned from our site and our servers permanently!
We monitor each action you do. We do log your DNS queries, traffic usage, and servers connected. But we don't see your forms submission, user data, and etc. because all of it is encrypted.

Server List

WINWORD_2018-07-03_15-01-39.png

*Your Device must be Globe/TM.
*Ping might defer due to your area.

Websites blocked on our VPN Servers:
1. ****ography
2. Not safe sites
We also enforced safe search on Google Search.

Steps on how to use our Softether VPN:
1. Go and register to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Enter all your details, but put PHCorner in In Game Field.
EzYLdb.png

3. Go to your email address and an email will be sent to you to verify your account.
4. Login to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
5. Go to PHCorner (at the navigation bar) and click what server you wanted.
6. Click Create VPN Account.
7. And your done!

Thank you! This request system helps me to determine how much per user uses data and if they are heavily downloading or not and it's easier to manager how many people are connected.

VPN Moderators: OwningCurtX Maki-chan

Preview Panel:
chrome_2018-06-30_01-24-08.png

Server Status: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Questions and Answers
Q: Have troubling connecting to our VPN and seeing error code such as code 1, code 2, code 12, or session is full?
A: For Error code 1/2, please run cmd and type the following commands, "ipconfig /release" then "ipconfig /renew", without quotes.
For error code 12, please click the extend expiry date on your user control panel.
For session full, it means you cannot enter anymore due to the server is full of connected clients, you might try later if there's a slot left.

Q: Is torrenting blocked?
A: As for now it is, we don't allow you to torrent on our servers. We have a technology that blocks torrent and it's only being rolled out in Bravo Server (Singapore #1 Server).

Q: Is our data being logged?
A: No, form submission, authentication, or what ever you are doing on that page is encrypted. We cannot see anything. But we do log DNS queries. DNS queries are like the website you've visited.

Q: Can I visit to any i-ll-e-g-a-l websites or watch any p-o-r-nographic videos?
A: It's currently blocked. Try your self, you'll just get a warning.

Q: Should I stay on the control panel, so my connection wont be disconnected by the system?
A: Yes, you should. But for mobiles, you are freely not required to stay on our control panel page since it wont disconnect you.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.