What's new

Closed Error message: camera cannot connect, dismiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pre installed camera on my Cherry Mobile Omega Lite3 does not work. Once launched, cam app will just show an error that it can't open. Both back&front cam. What to do??

Reactions: XEX
hmm..kung may history ng nabagsak or naipit si phone posible yung sinasabe ni sir na hardware malfunction. Unscrew your phone and check the camera flex or connector if its still align with the camera port on your phone. In case ganun pa dn, you may try flashing the phone to its original firmware since the update causes the cam to not work.

hmm..kung may history ng nabagsak or naipit si phone posible yung sinasabe ni sir na hardware malfunction. Unscrew your phone and check the camera flex or connector if its still align with the camera port on your phone. In case ganun pa dn, you may try flashing the phone to its original firmware since the update causes the cam to not work.
I think so too. What now?

yan yung gagawin mo jan

Oh well.. Nvm nlng cguro bka lumala. Long as Ive got net - all good. Hindi nlng ehi. Hihi

sorry medyo bc lately, alright..

OTA done na ann, and still the same. hmm.. its possible the cam is not included on that update. I strongly suggest to flash the entire rom. kung malapit lng ako ill definitely helpout.. sayang nmn yung feature ng cam db ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back