What's new

Closed Softether? better or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaskas

Addict
Reaction
So I was intrigue by this "softether" na ginagamit nla for PC. I tried to search it here pano gamitin Pero ang hirap intindihin since that its an advance method.

I was really hoping someone could explain it better na pwedeng maintindihan esp. sa mga katulad kung newbie.

So I have some question.

1. Is it better than Hpi?
2. How to create the server that they Are talking about?
3. Why is there any donate? Or something like that?
4. Instead of modem or pocket WiFi can I use the mobile hotspot of my phone for my PC?
5. How to set it up in the laptop? Also would it harm the PC or laptop since its using /cmd option?

Sorry for the noob question but I'll be happy someone would enlighten me. Thanks

My answer in question number 4.
Yes po..it works using mobile hotspot. I'm using softether vpn pc.

Isa lang po masasabi ko, its unlimited internet :)
Mahirap sagutin ang number 2 TS, it takes time and trial and error :) and a good hearted person to help kung hindi mo talaga maachieve after trying so many times :)

Yes its true na mayroong Google at YøùTùbé. But for me it would be more complicated since that they have different approach on how to do it. I'm not aiming for spoon feeding but to make it clearer than what I saw in Google and YøùTùbé

1. Is it better than Hpi?
ans: yes mas better kasi unlimited internet download all you can, parang mas na bibilisan din ako ky softether keysa sa HPI
2. How to create the server that they Are talking about?
ans:kung may vps ka pwedi ka mag hanap ng tut dito marami naman kung wala ,,,fastssh.com ka
3. Why is there any donate? Or something like that?
4. Instead of modem or pocket WiFi can I use the mobile hotspot of my phone for my PC?
ans: opo
5. How to set it up in the laptop? Also would it harm the PC or laptop since its using /cmd option?
ans: download kalang ng SE client tapus ilagay mo yung server na napilimo.
Also would it harm the PC or laptop since its using /cmd option?
ans: nope ,ipconfig command lang naman ang tinatype sa cmd no need to worry

Yes its true na mayroong Google at yôutubê. But for me it would be more complicated since that they have different approach on how to do it. I'm not aiming for spoon feeding but to make it clearer than what I saw in Google and yôutubê

Different approach, Different method, Different steps it doesn't matter if you are willing to learn you have to seek for it besides all the resources are posted here you can scan it anytime. If you really want to learn i will give a you droplet you can use it to create SE Server by yourself :))

Yes brother, Softether is much much better, it can give you unlimited internet as long as your server is up and running. You can try to search on the search bar at the top right bar “Softether tutorial” it will populate all tutorial regarding softether setup and if your’re lucky you could run into a thread were TS is giving free accounts to use.
Anyways best of luck to you brother.

Question po: paano po i-input yung config sa softether?

Ito po yung lumalabas sa akin:
upload_2018-6-13_15-42-40.png

Pag click ng new setting:
upload_2018-6-13_15-44-0.png

Pag nagbigay po ang ts ng Hostname, username, password, saan ko dapat ilalagay yun? Anong proxy type dapat gagamitin? Kung may sample po or explanation, patulong po sana. Salamat!

=====
Mali po yung mga ini-input ko kaya ganito ang lumalabas haha:

Attachments

Question po: paano po i-input yung config sa softether?

Ito po yung lumalabas sa akin:
View attachment 399563

Pag click ng new setting:
View attachment 399564

Pag nagbigay po ang ts ng Hostname, username, password, saan ko dapat ilalagay yun? Anong proxy type dapat gagamitin? Kung may sample po or explanation, patulong po sana. Salamat!

=====
Mali po yung mga ini-input ko kaya ganito ang lumalabas haha:
softether manager yan,,,
yung softether client e download mo

Status
Not open for further replies.