What's new

Closed Is it okay to eat a meal without rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tama si second t.s yung kanin ang nag bibigay ng energy so kapag wala kang kanin wala kang gana

YES,It's okay...Go to other Continents and see if they eat rice..They don't .. only sometimes..
They actually think that rice is sh** because they eat Burgers,cakes,bread,potatoes and most likely Pizza..

Its only traditionally practiced in all of ASIA (not including Russia xD)
Also , In Northern Countries they cant grow rice . But thats not a problem because theyre rich(they can buy food with High Nutritional Value)unlike us Asians most of the Nations are poor asf..and most people dont realize that theyre poor because this country is so cheap xD..

Last edited:
Ok lang namn kahit walang kanin,
Sa america nga pagkain nila tinapay at karne walang kanin kanin

Magkakanin ka upang ma balance ang lasa kasi ang mga ulam natin masyadong malasa kaya need mo ng rice

Yes. Okay lang po. Pwede mo naman makuha po sa ibang pagkain kung ano man meron sa kanin

I've been into Bodybuilding before for 4yrs but nag stop ako, me progress ako malaki, naging gym instructor ako nung 16yrs old...

ngayon tumaba ko..diet ako ule...From 97kg, May 1....Now 91kg, June 2...

You can eat without rice..madami substitute sa rice like banana, bread, dami pa..pero minsan itlog and gulay lng kain ko..pls make sure na may carbohydrates ka kinakain...

Carbohydrates kc like rice, banana, bread, dami pan..half cup ng rice lang ako per day...tapos 6x a week exercise pero 4 to 5x a day ako kumakain

I have personally tried the "no rice" diet before for about a year and a half and I was just fine then. However, a good nutritionist friend of mine told me that eating rice (or taking in any form of carbs) at least 1 cup per day is important for the body. For a fiber-rich diet, try eating black/brown/red rice instead of white.

You can start by eating less amount of rice on a regular basis, then start swapping rice to alternative sources of carbs until you get used to it.

yes, okay na okay po kahit wag na mag rice. sanay lang tlga ang mga asian na kumain ng rice. bulky kasi sila sa sikmura kaya mabilis makabusog

Status
Not open for further replies.