What's new

Closed Can we use english as language of special pinned posts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

reply2milon

Enthusiast
Reaction
This portal is awesome as it hosts some tricks that works globaly! thanks to the administration. But Since i've joined here language is an issue that i've found difficult. So I request to the authority to post or translate posts for someone like us as this portal has global attention now!
And please make download links available for new users as we've registered to do so.
Regards
reply2milon

hi there.. you can post in english.. and please indicate that your expecting english reply..

welcome to phcorner.. from where are you?

oh I'm proud being a PHC member, knowing that this community has gained a global attention.
well, indeed language is a problem in here specially like you who are foreign or use foreign language than ours, since majority of this forum are Filipinos.

I think, the thing you need to do is study our language. but this is not feasible as easily as being said, am I right? So the best option here is to ask for help especially in asking for more explanation (in English). Don't worry, we are approachable people here and willing to speak if we can to a language comprehensible to others. we are willing to help people like you. English is allowed here, but maybe some user are not so good at that so we better stay in our regional language.

I hope my point is clear and does not disappoint you. In short, I want it as is. I want it to be English/Filipino. But for people like you, just say it, and were here willing to translate to a language that you can comprehend. (To the best that we can.)

Thanks!
We're humans. We do realize other languages by heart sometimes. Feeling and understanding two are separate things but in combined can do lot better! All the best! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back