What's new

Closed System admin manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrdevega

Enthusiast
Reaction
My name is Mary Rose De Vega I started as Nokia administrator developer in my very young ages I used my cellphone as my diary and my dictionary every time I discover new word I add it in then I explore all the application of my mom Nokia 3315 and my job there is Mary o feedback things I wanted to change or improved then I discover mail centre message GPS how to connect to internet to rind some nice games stuff to have something to do SMS MMS then polytone monotone infrared Bluetooth then in the year 2007 i ve been exposed in Microsoft games like solitaire I learned how to put my name into the work which required then 2003 I discover Window 2000 which I enjoyed a lot aside from learning how to work online software hardware architecture web GL component of computer system then I was chosen to study as system it in adobe which my first handling is Micromedia adobe flash player searching for camera connection to Vodafone I used and comodo to learned how to share games and save files all in all computer network and system practices I became W3c domain web services developer in a matter that they didn't know me well in that case that caused me in a lot of circumstance like why they didn't know me I accept this one I know lots of confusement and too much consciousness I went through this far as a ghost but that things didn't stop me from knowing my role regarding to the computer system I learning that's enough for now I'm still discovering them and what belongs to me till we meet again I will continue

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.