What's new

Help: evoluzn fx-pr3l auto reboot/restart after updated to v13

Hamz13

Forum Veteran
Mga ka PHC please lang po sana may makatulong sakin biglang nag auto update yung software ng ng Modem ko FX-PR3L ng v13 tas biglang every minutes na connected ako ay nagrerestart sya :(( please help :(

20180521_173935.jpg Feedback: v9 solution for auto reboot/shutdown ok na modem ko :) just updated now

Attachments

July 30, 2018 UPDATE!!
Kakabili ko lang yung sakin nung July 28. V10 yung default na version ng firmware. Tatlong beses siyang namatay nung gabing ginamit ko. Nagsearch ako about the issue and tried a method on YøùTùbé which upgrades the firmware to V13 (latest version I think). After ng upgrade, more than 3 times siyang namatay. Based on the threads I’ve read, I guess V9 is the most stable version for now. Anyways, I’m off to the store where I bought my Smart Bro LTE Pocket Wifi. They said they will fix the issue (sana). Otherwise, I’ll downgrade it to V9. Lol

July 30, 2018 UPDATE!!
Kakabili ko lang yung sakin nung July 28. V10 yung default na version ng firmware. Tatlong beses siyang namatay nung gabing ginamit ko. Nagsearch ako about the issue and tried a method on yôutubê which upgrades the firmware to V13 (latest version I think). After ng upgrade, more than 3 times siyang namatay. Based on the threads I’ve read, I guess V9 is the most stable version for now. Anyways, I’m off to the store where I bought my Smart Bro LTE Pocket Wifi. They said they will fix the issue (sana). Otherwise, I’ll downgrade it to V9. Lol
wag kn umasa boss na mblis ang action ng smart jan. downgrade mo nlng to v09 ung firmware mo.