What's new

Closed Can no longer access adminpldt for pldt's home dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedjohn

Enthusiast
Hi! I've been using the adminpldt(full access) with the default password with no problems but a few days ago, I can no longer access it.

It keeps saying "Username or Password wrong!"

I have never changed the password for this. I don't know why it's not working anymore.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks!

I have just contacted PLDT on twitter guys and it seems like we don't have the power to access it anymore. Pretty pissed tbh.
dcnckc.png

YOn thankyou very much sir, working siya. kaya siguro di na lologin yung account kasi sa ibang page na nareredirect tas wala nman don ganong credentials

Maraming salamat guys..
First: go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Second : Login admin and 1234
third: change your adminpldt password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Final: login as adminpldt then type in your password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Try mo yan sir.
Maraming salamat.. working sakin.. sa wakas solved na ang problema ko for 2 months.. tumawag pako sa PLDT pero walang nangyari,, ito lng naka solved.

Lahat ng na share dito ay legit at working kung ikaw ang may ari ng PLDT connection. As what I have seen here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. All are working fine. Pero kung hindi siya nag work, possible napalitan ang password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back