What's new

Closed Can no longer access adminpldt for pldt's home dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedjohn

Enthusiast
Hi! I've been using the adminpldt(full access) with the default password with no problems but a few days ago, I can no longer access it.

It keeps saying "Username or Password wrong!"

I have never changed the password for this. I don't know why it's not working anymore.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Here's all the possible admin passwords:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
tama po yung binigay na bagong default pass para sa Zyxel Biz modem namin.
no need to call tech, basta alam niyo or binigay sa inyo yung DSL Account username and password niyo.
importante talaga mahingi yun pagkakabit pa lang, para less hassle.

salamat sir for sharing this link. all worth it

Di parin gumagaba yung passwords sa Zyxel :(

You can try hard resetting your router sir by pressing the reset button at the back for 5-10 seconds (or until the modem restarts).

Baka kasi nai-set na yung password. Hard resetting would switch it back to default. Pero lahat ng settings magiging default nun, including SSID name and password.

Search botton idol or basahin mo mula umpisa baka makatulong.

Gamit ka ng 192.168.1.1/super.htm

Basahin mo nalang at ma kakapasok ka din ng admin kaso lagi ka ngalang papapuntahin ng new password ahaha. Pero admin access naman :):)

For iGateway boss yung hinahanap ko, for Baudtec/Prolink po yung binigay ninyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to reset or remove PLDT Ethernet line..

For DSL:
Steps to FULL ADMIN access again after PLDT "block" (username and password wrong):
(tried and it worked for me)

Connect PC or laptop via ethernet cable
Log-in default password: adminpldt/1234567890
Tapos hihinge yan ng NEW PASSWORD so input ka lang and confirm and you're done..
Makakaaccess kana using adminpldt as username with your new password..

Hope this helps!:)

Update after 10 mins:

Block ako ulit ni PLDT pagconnect ko using WIFI.. huhu..
Try ko ulit magreaccess via ethernet if makapasok..

Update after 30 minutes:
Nakaaccess ako ulit..

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to change adminpldt password
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to log-in adminpldt/newpassword
(credits to SONA..^^)

P.S. I am still connected via ethernet cable

Di pa din po makapag login. Any help po?

Last edited by a moderator:

1.) type username (admin): password (1234)
2.) click this link --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to change adminpldt password
(type 1234 on first box and same on the second box)
3.) click this link --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to log-in adminpldt/newpassword
(type adminpldt for username then 1234 for password)

Please b guided po, na nag update na ang PLDT ng kanilang firmware via remote update. The URL or IP address na 192.168.1.1 ay may pagababago, dinugtungan nila ang URL. Sa Prolink routers ay 192.168.1.1/pldtadmincel.htm sa Fibr kung UNO router mo ay 192.168.1.1/fh. Ang password ay pinalitan din pero ang username ay adminpldt pa rin. For more info paki try nalang to: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back