What's new

Closed Coc gamers buhay pa po ba kayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dead game
I don't think clash of clans is a dead game. I know there are other good games that was released like Ragnarok Mobile and Dragonest but for me COC is the best strategy game and it will not die easily. Lalo na ngaun na may update sila, buti nlng may You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. akong gamit di nasasayang time ko sa farming. They also released a new version of bot that is compatible with the December Update.

Reactions: rxe
I don't think clash of clans is a dead game. I know there are other good games that was released like Ragnarok Mobile and Dragonest but for me COC is the best strategy game and it will not die easily. Lalo na ngaun na may update sila, buti nlng may You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. akong gamit di nasasayang time ko sa farming. They also released a new version of bot that is compatible with the December Update.
paano yan paps?

Screenshot_20181229-022130_Clash of Clans.jpg Screenshot_20181229-022743_Clash of Clans.jpg

Attachments

pahiram po

Status
Not open for further replies.