What's new

Closed Ehi&hpi for globe and smart valid until 06-01-18(sgpremium) updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronstoppable

Forum Veteran
Reaction
"Please read all the content of my post before you ask. Then kindly provide a screenshots regarding to the problem that you encounter. Thank you :)"

Please Detailed Feedback ma`am/sir , I appreciate your all pasasalamat ^^v

Feedback & Follow po salamat for more updates

X HIT and RUN?!

Please do not use in

X Torrent
X DDOS
X H@cking and Carding
X Spam

"Expiration date and Server name ? Nasa Config name na po"

For Globe :

Use Globe Switch data consumable or
Any promo we have data allocation

For Smart (Green) use :

•AT10 Mag paload sa tindahan
“1 day Validity”
•AT60 send to 9999 - (I use this promo , Mahal kasi at10 samen 17pesos)
“5 days Validity”
•AOC20 send to 9999
“3 days Validity”

Good for

•Facebook
•ÿôutubê
•Surfing
•Strêâmïng
•Downloading
•Gaming
•Rooted
•Wifi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

For Globe you need to registered in any promo we have data allocation or
Kung nagtitipid talaga tulad ko, You can use globe switch to get more data allocation for 30-40pesos only. if your sim is we have data consumable , Just import my config then Start "Wait until connected" Happy browsing strêâmïng and downloading.

For smart make sure you are registered one of the promo listed on my post to connect using my config.

If you have question about to the problem that you have encounter. Try to explore first ma`am/sir to avoid become one of the people na gusto lang is
"Spoonfeeding >.<"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Hotspot or Tether Http Injector on PC & Laptop (For Rooted Only)

"No Pocketwifi or Modem? No problem you can Hotspot or Tether your mobile device into your Pc or Laptop"

1. Open Injector "Start" Wait until Connected , (Make sure you are register in any promo or We have Data consumable)
2. Open "Wi-Fi Hotspot"
3. Go to "Tools"
4. Click "Tethering Unlock" Wait until (Tethering unlock Success)
5. Open "TetherNet" application wait until find your Ip Address and Location
Download Link
: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - (For Rooted Only)
6. For (Not rooted Phone) Connect your Usb Connector into Pc
Go to Settings -> More Networks -> Tethering and Portable Hotspot - Check Usb Tethering
6.1. For Laptop just connect into Hotspot of your Mobile device
7. Credit to the Owner
8. Happy browsing , strêâmïng and downloading into your PC or Laptop :)

Download link
Ehi
-
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - (Sg 1 month)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - (Sg ρrémíùm) (5-7)

Injector for Mobile - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Latest Injector) (Updated Link)

How to use INJECTOR?
1. Download from playstore "HTTP INJECTOR"
2. Download Config in my post
3. Import config
4. Start
5. Go to "LOG" Wait until Connected
Happy strêâmïng and Downloading

Download link
Hpi
-

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - (Sg 1 month)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - (Sg ρrémíùm) (5-7)

(Use injector A-Dev1412_HPI_1.0.1.7)
How to use INJECTOR for PC
1. Inject -> Import config
2. Go to SSH , Bitvise -> Pf Portable -> Auto recon
3. Check log
4. Start wait until connected will display from your monitor
"Bottom Right"

Injector for PC - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Updated Link)

Thank you for choosing my config ^^ ,

Attachments

Last edited:
ask ko lng po kung pwede ako mag online games sa config nato like lol or dota , btw maraming salamat sa pag share keep sharing always

first blood :) more ts
Thanks keep on sharing ts..
thanks for sharing
Salamat po keep sharing
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing
Maraming salamat po
Maraming salamat po
Thanks medyo bumagal kasi yung gamit kong ehi. Sana mas ok to haja
salamt po dito sir try palng po .
salamat sa hpi hehehe
Maraming salamat sa pag share ka phc :)