What's new

Closed Mobile development tutorial pasok sa interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mang_mentong

Addict
Established
Reaction
Hi Guys,

Sorry kung nag advertise ako ng channel hindi na po mauulit.
If interested kayo sa mobile development pasok lang kayo dito sa thread na to.

Mobile Cross Platform Little Intro

Based on my experience as Web Development I take take challenge on Mobile Development.
A lot or framework for mobile dev are available and open source like PhoneGap, Ionic, Onsen, Cordova, NativeScript and React Native.

I choose IONIC before to use my web development skills like HTML, CSS and Javascript but this hybrid mobile tools have disadvantage. IONIC use webview instead of running natively. To access the native capabilities of the phone, IONIC put cordova/angular.

Now I learn React Native that facebook team created. Much better that IONIC example I want to use a Camera and custom on my own style. In ionic its impossible in react native you can take a full control.

I would like to share with you guys the tools that I've used listed below:

Mobile Dev Tools

1. VScode (Visual Studio Code)
2. Install NodeJS
3. Install React Native via npm (node package manager)
4. Install Expo XDE on your Desktop Win/Mac/Linux
5. On your mobile devices install Expo Client go to your Google Play Store / App Store
6. In Expo XDE create new project (Depend kung saang directory nyo ilalagay. I preferred Desktop)
7. Open Expo Project on VScode
8. If you are using android on Expo Client use Qrcode and scan the barcode on Expo XDE
9. If you are using IOS send the link on your personal or company email.
10. Make changes on your code and observe your phone for possible changes.

Thats It :)
Any questions and advices, fell free to comment
Thanks Guys

alam mo panu mag json ng file at mag encrypt via base64? servers ng vpn tulad sa mga ρrémíùm vpn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back