What's new

Closed Gosurf50 freebie free info baka sakaling makatulong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightsword

Honorary Poster
Freebie sa GS50 wag palampasin sayang din

How will I know if I can already choose my freebie?

Via text message:
After successfully registering to GoSURF, you will receive a message asking you to select the free content to come with your GoSURF.
Sample text message:

• For Facebook, text GSXX FB
  • For Viber, text GSXX VIBER
  • For Twitter, text GSXX TWITTER
  • For Snapchat, text GSXX SNAPCHAT
  • For Spotify Basic, text GSXX SPOTIFY
  • For Instagram, text GSXX IG
  • For Games, text GSXX GAMES
  • For musical.ly, text MU
  • For YøùTùbé and Dailymotion, text GSXX VIDEO
  • For HOOQ, text GSXX HOOQ
  • For Disney, text GSXX Disney
Simply reply to the message with keyword to your desired freebie. From there you'll receive a confirmation message once you get your freebie.

If registration is done via 143#:
You have to complete all steps to be able to have a successful registration. Meaning, you will have to choose your freebie first before you get registered to a GoSURF promo. A confirmation message will be sent to you upon completion.

I registered again to a same GoSURF offer (i.e. G50 and G50), how come I wasn't given an option to choose my second freebie for my second GoSURF?

You can only get one freebie per GoSURF variant at one time. If you want to enjoy more than one freebie, you can register to 2 different GoSURF promos.

For example, you have an active GoSURF 50 with free FB and you registered to another GoSURF 50, you'll not be eligible to get your second freebie from your second GS50 registration. If you register to a different GoSURF variant like GoSURF 299, you'll be able to choose a second freebie.

I've already stopped my previous GoSURF promo but after registering to GoSURF again, I couldn't claim my freebie. How come?

The validity of your freebie is dependent on the time you activated it. For example, if you claimed your freebie one day after registering to GoSURF, then your freebie will end on the day after your GoSURF's expiry. This means if you try to register to GoSURF again during the validity period of your old freebie, you won't be able to claim a new one.

You may request to have your old freebie removed if you wish to change it. Once we've stopped your old freebie, you can register to a new freebie.

Dagdag ko lang. How to Redeem Freebie Kapag Nag Redeem ka ng GOSURF via Globe Rewards.

• For Facebook, text GOSURFXX REWARD FB
  • For Viber, text GOSURFXX REWARD VIBER
  • For Twitter, text GOSURFXX REWARD TWITTER
  • For Snapchat, text GOSURFXX REWARD SNAPCHAT
  • For Spotify Basic, text GOSURFXX REWARDSPOTIFY
  • For Instagram, text GOSURFXX REWARD IG
  • For Games, text GOSURFXX REWARD GAMES
  • For yôutubê and Dailymotion, text GOSURFXX REWARD VIDEO
  • For HOOQ, text GOSURFXX REWARD HOOQ
  • For Disney, text GOSURFXX REWARD Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.