What's new

Closed How to determine if your sim was block to use internet using vpn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonely07

Addict
As said above, what is the way to determine if your sim was block to used internet using vpn?
Kindly help guys.
Thank you!!

what kind of indicator for data is it?
Wow! Hahahahahahahaahah LOL

Utoy, data indicators include 2G, 3G, 4G, and more. These indicators positioned just besides signal of almost or mostly of android phone.

If Indicators does not appear it means your data is blocked. However, GSM is not blocked, you can still use your sim for SMS and call.

I hope everything is clear.

Salamat! Pero masaya kami sa PHC magtagalog. LoL

Wow! Hahahahahahahaahah LOL

Utoy, data indicators include 2G, 3G, 4G, and more. These indicators positioned just besides signal of almost or mostly of android phone.

If Indicators does not appear it means your data is blocked. However, GSM is not blocked, you can still use your sim for SMS and call.

I hope everything is clear.

Salamat! Pero masaya kami sa PHC magtagalog. LoL
Ah okay, hahahaha i thought by means of indicator, i thought you are referring to an app which indicated data (IN MY MIND: might be VPN) which is prohibited by Globe Telco's system interval of data usage or FUP, i mean in all that is blocked.

see. Thank you guys. It seems like I still can't figure out what is the reason why i cannot connect to any ehi file using http injector. I just thought my sim was block to use VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back