What's new

Closed ρáíd apps and games gone free

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCrypTor69

Forum Veteran
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is a website where you can find unlimited ρáíd apps and games for free.

Visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and find out what you need.

Go on and download lots of free!

One stop shopping for your own needs.

“ρáíd Apps Gone Free (PAGF)” daily posts a list of ρáíd Android apps that have gone free for a limited time.

Important Note

This app displays content in chrome custom tabs (in-app browser). However it does have notification support and it will notify you daily when a new post arrives. If you do not like this, there are numerous other methods to follow and get notified.

Please visit our website to find other ways to follow.

Link to our website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Links on playstore:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you decide to use this app, please read the built-in help section. It provides solutions to common problems, misconceptions and will help you understand the app better.

Ads

The app itself is completely Ad-Free and there are no in-app purchases or any third party SDKs. However my website does have some ads. Since my website is loaded in a Chrome Custom Tab or a browser of your choice, you may see some ads in the browser (not in the app itself).

That said; there are no pop-up and full-screen ads on the website, ads that anchor at bottom or ads between the content (they are at top and bottom of the content). I have taken utmost care to keep them minimal, non-invasive and unobtrusive. This website doesn’t spoof ads as real content and you won’t be tricked (like some other websites are doing). However, if you still have genuine problems with ads, let me know. I am open to suggestions.

Thank you for understanding.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.