What's new

Closed Deep web: rent a häçker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWE Alamat

Addict
Reaction
"häçking and Social Engineering is my business since I was 16 years old, never had a real job so I had the time to get really good at häçking and I made a good amount of money last 20 years. I have worked for other people before, now I am also offering my services for everyone with enough cash here." -Rent A häçker Admin

Karamihan naman sa atin ay alam na ang Deep Web ang siyang pugad ng mga häçkers, mga nagkalat na viruses, jailbaits, phishing sites at kung anu-ano pang mga klase ng patibong ang itinatanim para sa kanilang mabibiktima. Nakilala din ang Deep Web dahil sa mga häçkers na binabayaran upang utusan na sirain ang isang system o may nais man na ipa-häçk ang customers nito at isa na dito ay ang site ng Rent A häçker na kilala bilang isa sa mga sites na maaaring hingian ng tulong hanggat may kapalit na Bitcoins kang ibabayad kung may nais ka mang iutos sa kanila na i-häçk.

Kung isa ka man sa mga nais na mag rent ng häçker sa site na ito, kinakailangan mo munang mag register at ito ay napaka simple lang naman. Kailangan mo lang mag-isip ng pwedeng Username mo at Password at maaari ka nang mag-login gamit ang iyong account. Mababasa mo sa iyong mailbox ang kanilang mensahe na kung ikaw ay may mga nais itanong o kung ikaw ay may mga katanungan, kailangan isa ka sa mga magrerent talaga dahil nasasayang lamang ang kanilang oras sa dami ng kanilang mga nagiging customer.

"Due to too large message volume only our customers who have already bought from us will be able to use this message function. If you want to talk to us, please make an order first. We always reply to people who made a purchase within 12-24 hours! If you have questions about the site, delivery etc check our info page. For questions on how to buy bitcoins we recommend you check You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . bitcoin . it/wiki/Trade and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . org/" - Rent A häçker Admin

Kung isa ka sa mga nangangamba kung totoo at hindi scam ang site na ito o ang mga häçker na ito, maaaring hindi naman sapagkat sila na mismo ang nagsasabi na hindi nila kayang magsayang ng oras para lang sa €50 o ₱3,200 na kaya mong ibigay sa kanila. Sinasabi nila na isa silang mga professional computer expert na kayang kumita ng €50-€100 o ₱3,200-₱6,400 kada oras sa kanilang legal na trabaho.

"So stop reading if you don't have a serious problem worth spending some cash at. Prices depend a lot on the problem you want me to solve, but minimum amount for smaller jobs is 250 EUR. You can pay me anonymously using Bitcoin." -Rent A häçker Admin

Ano ang mga kayang gawin ng mga häçkers na ito?

"I'll do anything for money, i'm not a p*ssy. If you want me to destroy some business or a persons life, i'll do it!" - Rent A häçker Admin

Some examples:
- Simply häçking something technically.
- Causing alot of technical trouble on websites / networks to disrupt their service with DDOS and other methods.
- Economic espionage.
- Getting private information from someone.
- Ruining your opponents, business or private persons you don't like, I can ruin them financially and or get them arrested, whatever you like.
- If you want someone to get known as a child **** user, no problem.

Technical skills:
- Web (HTML, PHP, SQL, APACHE)
- C/C++, Assembler, Delphi
- 0day Exploits, Highly personalized trojans, Bots, DDOS
- Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets
- Basically anything a häçker needs to be successful, if I don't know it, I'll learn it very fast
- Anonymity: no one will ever find out who I am or anything about my clients.

Social Engineering skills:
- Very good written and spoken (phone calls) english, spanish and german.
- If I can't häçk something technically I'll make phone calls or write emails to the target to get the needed information, I have had people make things you wouldn't believe really often.
- A lot of experience with security practices inside big corporations.

Magkano naman ang presyo sa bawat klase ng ng häçk na nais mong ipagawa sa kanila?

1. Small job, for example: Email and Facebook häçking, installing trojans, small DDOS.
Price = €250/0₱16,000+
2. Medium-Large job, ruining people, espionage, website häçking, DDOS for big websites.
Price = €500/₱32,000+
3. Large job which takes a few days or multiple smaller jobs, DDOS for protected sites.
Price = €900/₱57,000+

Upang makipag transaction sa mga ito o upang makapagbayad, kinakailangan ng Bitcoin sapagkat ito ang ginagamit na currency sa Deep Web upang mas ligtas at secure ang paglipat ng pera sa kanilang Bitcoin Wallet o Address. Narito ang ilan sa mg Bitcoin Markets na maaari mong bilihan,

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . nanaimogold . com/ - Buy Bitcoins through: Liberty Reserve, Cash Deposit and Westernunion internationally
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . com/ - One of the largest and easiest bitcoin exchanges.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . com/ - Buy Bitcoins locally with cash - person to person - no banks involved.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . com/ - Buy Bitcoins using wire transfer and cash in mail.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . bitcoin . it/wiki/Trade#Currency_exchanges - Big list of many more Bitcoin exchanges.

Rent A häçker Link - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . onion/

Status
Not open for further replies.