What's new

Gods are not real. click this thread so you can learn something..

Almon am I the only one who noticed that you're changing wind blow now

Are you turning your head to what you depended on the last time I'm questioning Gods existence

Hello!

Apology in advance if I misunderstood your question.

I am not an atheist. I am an agnostic with regards to question of God's existence.

Some here seem just waste time by resorting to red herring diatribes. It is nice to do logical justifications whether someone is theist or atheist or agnostic here. In this case, I think that some of theist/s here in this thread are underestimating the atheist's position and knowledge of reality.

Hello!

Apology in advance if I misunderstood your question.

I am not an atheist. I am an agnostic with regards to question of God's existence.

Some here seem just waste time by resorting to red herring diatribes. It is nice to do logical justifications whether someone is theist or atheist or agnostic here. In this case, I think that some of theist/s here in this thread are underestimating the atheist's position and knowledge of reality.
Hahaha you mean you want me to think that you're just playing mind game huh
Sneaky bast***rd hahaha

But there's a forum that in some instances that some of scientist do believe in God because a lot of incident that they couldnt prove even they have a explanation but they cannot execute it or. make it happened again. Nabasa ko lng Yan ha .

Bakit bro.alam na ba ng science ang origin ng universe?o ...yong big bang theory na naman.

FYI, there is a scientific theory that our universe is just one of the infinite bubble universes in the so called multiverse. Of course, this is highly speculative. However, this scientific speculation is not totally unsound. Now, the Big Bang that caused this universe we observed, did not really came into being from nothingness but it came from the multiverse. Multi-dimensional realities, parallel universes, bubble universes, many worlds possibilities etc etc comprise the infinite multiverse. If you ask how the multiverse came into being, it is simply there and it can not not be there since it is all there was. Do you have any idea on the indestructiblity of matter? Or, can you have the direct evidence that God made the universe or multiverse? How could you demonstrate in scientific and/or empirical manner that matter or reality needs God to exist? Is it necessary that there was nothing before and then something came into being? Can you prove with direct evidence that matter came from absolute nothing? Can you prove that God is necessary into the existence of matter?

magtagalog nga kayo" andito tayo sa bayan natin. haha

So what? Hindi ba pwede taglish dito? When you joined this group, pure tagalog ba ang mga nababasa mo even the terms and conditions?
Maski nga ang handle-name mo is not of Filipino origin. Gaano ka ba ka hypocrite sa sarili mong bayan? Ang computer o mobile phone mo ba ay ni translate mo sa tagalog? Tsk tsk tsk

So what? Hindi ba pwede taglish dito? When you joined this group, pure tagalog ba ang mga nababasa mo even the terms and conditions?
Maski nga ang handle-name mo is not of Filipino origin. Gaano ka ba ka hypocrite sa sarili mong bayan? Ang computer o mobile phone mo ba ay ni translate mo sa tagalog? Tsk tsk tsk
hahaha sorry ,parang nayayabangan kasi ako sa pa english english mo. hndi ko naman sinabi na bawal mag-english.
so pati ba naman to pagtatalunan natin?
hahaha

But there's a forum that in some instances that some of scientist do believe in God because a lot of incident that they couldnt prove even they have a explanation but they cannot execute it or. make it happened again. Nabasa ko lng Yan ha .

Lots of scientists believe in God. Some are just not outspoken about their personal beliefs for fear of being stripped of their jobs or careers where the agencies or governments they are working with is culturally biased. It looks like the prevailing philosophies today in the scietific world are Darwinism, Naturalism and Materialism. Take note that this is not what I necessarily believe. Also, these philosophies are not seriously unchallenged. There are equal or even better theories or truths around there however, they are being suppressed not by truly scientfic or rational deliberation but by biased means, I mean, the dangerous belief on the absolutene-ss of darwinism, naturalism and/or materialism. They take these philosophies as if the default truths to decide all matter.

hahaha sorry ,parang nayayabangan kasi ako sa pa english english mo. hndi ko naman sinabi na bawal mag-english.
so pati ba naman to pagtatalunan natin?
hahaha

Kawawa ka namam. Kasalanan mo na yan hindi akin. Kaya hirap umusad ang bansa dahil sa crab mentality or stone-age mentality. San pupulutin ang bansa natin kapag mangmang sa global theater? I love my country... Philippines, pero hindi ako close minded not to embrace things from other countries or cultures para mapaganda at mapaunlad ang bansa natin. Kapag nag salita na ng English ang isang Pinoy, mayabang na? English is a universal language. Parang sa language ng mathematics yan. Hindi rin perfect ang english ko, pero mas praktikal na i express sa english ang mga usapin na may kinalaman sa pilosopiya, science at religion.

May problema ka bro...

daming paliwanag, walang namang hahantungan pagtatalo nyo, di nyo naman mahihikayat ang bawat isa na maging katulad ng paniniwala nyo or humanga sa pinagsasabi nyo, patuloy lang kayo magtatalo..
ang mahalaga maging maayos pakikitungo nyo at respeto sa bawat isa.

daming paliwanag, walang namang hahantungan pagtatalo nyo, di nyo naman mahihikayat ang bawat isa na maging katulad ng paniniwala nyo or humanga sa pinagsasabi nyo, patuloy lang kayo magtatalo..

Habang may response ka, so do I..as long as I want and have the energy to justify myself. This is the one reality you should know in this forum.

Do I need to convince you? Do I need to brag? The problem is in you who can not take conversations to another level and instead you resort to ad hominem.

Kawawa ka namam. Kasalanan mo na yan hindi akin. Kaya hirap umusad ang bansa dahil sa crab mentality or stone-age mentality. San pupulutin ang bansa natin kapag mangmang sa global theater? I love my country... Philippines, pero hindi ako close minded not to embrace things from other countries or cultures para mapaganda at mapaunlad ang bansa natin. Kapag nag salita na ng English ang isang Pinoy, mayabang na? English is a universal language. Parang sa language ng mathematics yan. Hindi rin perfect ang english ko, pero mas praktikal na i express sa english ang mga usapin na may kinalaman sa pilosopiya, science at religion.

May problema ka bro...

diko alam kung may galit ka sa mundo ,parang away lage gusto mo.
andame mong sinasabi , wala naman akong pakialam sa nararamdaman mo.
di mo ba alam sa sarili mo na isa kang sakit sa lipunan. isang kang pabibong nilalang. haha

Maidagdag ko lang..depende kung ano ang pinagtatalunan. Hindi uusad o titibay ang paniniwala mo kung hindi mo kayang idaan sa pagsubok. Sa iyong part, puro ka ad hominem.

You have no idea...

di mo ba alam sa sarili mo na isa kang sakit sa lipunan. isang kang pabibong nilalang. haha

FYI, I know better of myself hehehe...yours is supercilious opinion.

Again, kasalanan mo na yan.

Baka sa sarili mo i aplay yan bro..isang sakit sa lipunan..tsk tsk...you have no idea...

Baka sa sarili mo i aplay yan bro..isang sakit sa lipunan..tsk tsk...you have no idea...
kung susuriin ko ugali mo. mataas tingin mo sa sarili mo, mahilig ka talaga makipagtalo sa mainit na paraan, gusto mo bumida. gusto mo ipangalandakang marami kang alam.
so wala nga kameng pakealam.

Back