What's new

Closed Transaction cannot be completed. googleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjblack

Addict
gumawa aq ng refund trick sa game.. but now nagiging transaction cannot be completed na yung account kahit sa anong laro twing bbili ako. na try ko narin gumawa ng new account lang pero ganun padin nangyari. meron bang nakaka alam pano ma fix tong error na to? sana may tumulong naman po.

Try
Hi there,

Thanks for posting on the Google Play Help Forum.

I realize the inconvenience that you’re facing toYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. I really appreciate that you have already tried the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue by yourself. However, I'd suggest you to try removing and adding your Google Account and the Payments account. To do so:
Remove a payment method:

• Open the Google Play Store app FDMMeapHEPlzgFj3Kf9mgQLMPv7-mQKxkp6-DrpZuAIqTOfkz-.png.

• Touch MenuB_nb-mgOwT-BhiVeTxxGWt_LfvV8jUCbI97X1uYq9mc-b8L5Qr.png > Account

• Under Payment methods, touch More payment settings.

• If prompted, sign in toYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

• Touch the payment method you want to remove.

• Touch Remove > Yes, remove it.

Remove Google Account:
  1. Open your device's Settings app.
  2. Under "Accounts," touch Google and then the account you want to remove.
  3. Touch the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
  4. Touch Remove account.

Add Google Account:
  2. Under "Accounts," touch Add account > Google AF3TUADn37I_TqgtmIXUUORv6T9Tj8VREXHzgtI3Oui8IQ1POo.png.
  3. Follow the instructions to add your account.

Add a payment method:
  • Open the Google Play Store appIUq7X9E9WsNCc8nv8HnCZmgLPWgS8bYzfjsHaBnfce4dic4ZN0.png.

• Touch Menu I8t5LcGRwUnf_8_QaVRhrYx-kRE4gWUw1Gxj0dngd0sBOIPPt3.png > Account > Add payment method.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.

• The new payment method will be added to your Google account.
Let me know how it goes.

Attachments

Try
Hi there,

I realize the inconvenience that you’re facing toYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. I really appreciate that you have already tried the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue by yourself. However, I'd suggest you to try removing and adding your Google Account and the Payments account. To do so:
Remove a payment method:

• Open the Google Play Store appFDMMeapHEPlzgFj3Kf9mgQLMPv7-mQKxkp6-DrpZuAIqTOfkz-.png.

• If prompted, sign in toYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Remove Google Account:
  4. Touch Remove account.

Add Google Account:
  2. Under "Accounts," touch Add account > Google AF3TUADn37I_TqgtmIXUUORv6T9Tj8VREXHzgtI3Oui8IQ1POo.png.

Add a payment method:
  • Open the Google Play Store appIUq7X9E9WsNCc8nv8HnCZmgLPWgS8bYzfjsHaBnfce4dic4ZN0.png.

• Touch Menu I8t5LcGRwUnf_8_QaVRhrYx-kRE4gWUw1Gxj0dngd0sBOIPPt3.png > Account > Add payment method.

Let me know how it goes.

pano naman po if hnd ma approve yung refund nakailang beses na po ako nag report ayaw parin mag approve ? pahelp naman po salamat .

Attachments

Try
Hi there,

Remove a payment method:

• Open the Google Play Store appFDMMeapHEPlzgFj3Kf9mgQLMPv7-mQKxkp6-DrpZuAIqTOfkz-.png.

Remove Google Account:
  4. Touch Remove account.

Add Google Account:

Add a payment method:

Let me know how it goes.
GANUN PARIN PO BOSS then kapag add naman ulit ako nang google payment is ang error naman eh " Your Account is Risky please try again 30mins

Attachments

Try
Hi there,

Remove a payment method:

Remove Google Account:
  4. Touch Remove account.

Add Google Account:

Add a payment method:

Let me know how it goes.
not working

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back