What's new

Closed I want srilanka free internet ehi file..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech1stpilojan

Enthusiast
please help guys,, your ehi file not connect in my country
need to explain how to connect http injector
need balance or not?

It really depends on your network provider, if you'll use ehi configurations here, most of them will still work in any given part of the world if you have an existing data allocation. In addition, If your isp has a freesite/freesites or you do have an unlimited or at the very least an internet promo/s for a site/app, it can be done, BUT you might need to create your own configuration as we don't share the same ISP.

It really depends on your network provider, if you'll use ehi configurations here, most of them will still work in any given part of the world if you have an existing data allocation. In addition, If your isp has a freesite/freesites or you do have an unlimited or at the very least an internet promo/s for a site/app, it can be done, BUT you might need to create your own configuration as we don't share the same ISP.
Well said. Clap clap.

how to create ehi file,, i dont know my ISP Remote proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back