What's new

Closed Enhance your english skills in very easy way

Status
Not open for further replies.

saketnanga00

Addict
Reaction
Marami naman siguro dito na naghahangad talaga na matuto at matuto on how to speak in english in right way, or anything else bout english pero based on my experienced haha well iba ibang diskarte lang rin kasi eh, pero mas prefer ko watching movies without any subtitles, kasi for me in that way mas magiging focus ka sa pakikinig at syempre kung di ka makikinig aba naman haha malamang di mo maiintindihan yun. basta iba ibang diskarte, read more.. Google those words that you don't understand nang sa ganun lumawak lawak ang vocabulary mo. at yun haha, kung may mga maidadagdag kayo, icomment nyo na yan haha williing din kasi ako matuto pa at matuto galing senyo. tia.

Ha-ha. Learning English is no easy if you are not actually using it. Start using the language even if your grammar really s*cks, kid. That is the easiest method. Wanna know why? See for yourself. You're not a baby to feed

Read books or watch English documentaries and movies. Your brain will slowly pickup the words and how they're pronounced.

I prefer watching with subtitles on ^-^.

If you want to expand your vocabulary, try mo mag familiarize ng 5 words per day sa dicionary (pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms and meaning). Start it in alphabetical order hanggang maubos mo ang mga words sa dictionary.

Ha-ha. Learning English is no easy if you are not actually using it. Start using the language even if your grammar really s*cks, kid. That is the easiest method. Wanna know why? See for yourself. You're not a baby to feed
This is what I always tell my students. I was an online ESL teacher BTW.

Para sakin (Not in particular order po.)
Reading(a lot)
Watching movies or tv
Singing

*Application/ engaging in talks (di kasi natin nakasanayan ang pagsasalita nito sa bahay)

One factor din kaya mas magaling ang mga pinoy sa english kesa ibang bansa dahil kasama ito sa old curriculum na schools kung saan elementary palang sinasanay na tayo na magsalita nito.

I recommend challenging yourself by means of making refelections on a certain topic like a formal theme writing once a week where you can write down your views and opinions in that particular matter and do more researches about the topic which can make the paper more persuasive, appealing and worth reading.

Tip..
if you want to make the paper more constructive and precise try using a thesaurus and just remember to avoid too much use of adjectives and superlatives because a creative sentence composition does'nt require much emphasis through each words but rather the whole sentence itself.

Reading books is still the best thing to do

G11 student here too

Status
Not open for further replies.