Closed How to resume all download failed files on uc browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezongPuti

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
CREDIT TO: Kashif Hashmi

Is Your Downloading Failed/error/Link Expired At The Final Moment?? And Not Able To Resume It?? Don't Worry, I Have Solution.

How To Resume:

Step 1: First Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Then Find Your Downloading File And .tmp File Just Below Your Downloading File.

Eg: Im Downloading XYZ.apk And It Fails At 53%. So Now I Need To Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > And I Have To File Named XYZ.apk And XYZ.apk.tmp Files.

Step 2: Now We Have To Move Those Files From UC Downloads Folder To Any Other Folder.

Step 3: Then Again We Need To Open UC Browser App And We Have To Delete XYZ.apk File From Downloading Files.

Step 4: Now We Have To Download Same File Again From The Same Link For A Minimum Of 2-5% And Pause It.

Step 5: Then Again Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Now Delete Those Two Files [Downloading File & .Tmp File]

Step 6: Now Goto Folder Where You Moved First Two Downloading Files And Move Them Back To UC Downloads Folder.

Step 7: Now Open UC Browser App Again And Goto Download Manager And Resume Your Download.

Note: Does not work with "Resume Not Supported" files.

TRIED AND TESTED KO NA ITO SA ANDROID PHONE. DI KO LANG SURE PAG SA PC.

Sa IDM+ másáráp mag download kasi anytime pwede mo iresume yung naputol na pag download or naka pause kesa sa UC browser

Sana pwede ito pag mag download ng NBA2K at streaming video. Sayang talaga kasi yung UC cloud storage dati mas smooth mag download

Status
Not open for further replies.