What's new

Closed [information] rename, move and review gm complaint using dropit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverTryM3

Addict
Reaction
Hi, This is a bit long but worth it. I am using this method and it amused me every time there is a report about my action in-game... and yes this is very effective.

So here you go:

1. Download and install DropIt: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Once installed, run it. Check it in your task bar (near clock menu)

3. Right click and go to Option
30vg0eb.jpg

Now change all according to what you see from the image below. Once done, save it (everything here are self explanatory):
2iu58rb.jpg

4. Right click DropIt again and choose Associations

5. At Association window, choose only the "Default". READ VERY IMPORTANT: Delete all associated functions in all associations categories. ex. select the Archiver and delete all functions by pressing the delete key. Once done, go back to default.
24cegyp.jpg

6. In default associations window, click the + button and create 3 fuctions follow the image below. Once done, Click the check mark to save:
A.
20u7qll.jpg

B.
Name: gmcompainedimg (any name you wish)
Rules: gm_complaint*.jpg
New Name: %UserName%-%DateCreated%-%CurrentTime%-%CurrentMinute%-%CurrentSecond%-%SecondTaken%-%FileName%.%FileExt%
eu4h0g.jpg

C.
Name: gmcompainedimg (any name you wish)
Rules: MYNAME*.jpg (Change it according to function 2)
Destination: C:\Users\MYNAME\Documents\gmcomplained (You have to add)
1428ok3.jpg

7. This is how your Associations window will look like:

30njeaq.jpg

To explain further:

Function 1: This will ignore all bin files. Whenever you chat or any changes from your RoS, it create bin file and it will pop-up window asking if it need to associate etc etc. and its pretty annoying. So better ignore it.

Function 2: This will auto rename the gm_conplaint.JPG file to ComputerName-Date Created-Time-Minute-Sec-Original Filename.jpg

Function 3: This will move your newly rename gm_complaint file to your desire destination.

And finally the Q and A portion:

Q. Why need to rename and move?
A. Its my preferences, so I could check what my screenshot looks like smile.gif

Q. Can I skip Rename and just move the file?
A. Yes you can. As I said its my preferences so I could also check the time and date.

Q. Is it really effective?
A. It terms of automation, YES. But for mass report of your account... I am not sure.

Q. How to use this?
A. Every time you play, run DropIt first.

Q. Can I change them according to my liking?
A. Of course NOT! just kidding. GO and do whatever you want. Youre free.

Q. Where can I view my screenshots?
A. Go to My Documents > gmcomplained. From here you can view how cheater you are tongue.gif

Q. Any video?
A. Google is your friend.

ENJOY CHEATING!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back