What's new

G·TM Makaka surf ka na ng free

Status
Not open for further replies.

keanix14

Honorary Poster
Reaction
This site is here to help you get to the websites you want to go online. Many organizations these days block access to sites like myspace, gmail, even google search! I find that claiming that filters are there to keep schoolkids learning rather than goofing off, and then going ahead and blocking a primary means of research such as google search, is hypocritical and even dangerous. Thanks to sites like this one however, you can fight back and access the web the way it was meant to be accessed.

By browsing the web through our service, the majority of the blocked websites you want to go to can be accessed again. We at this site are constantly working to improve the end user experience, and the dedicated following of users we have proves that our work is important and appreciated.

Best of all, due to continuing advertiser support, Our site can provide this valuable service completely free of charge. As I said, we are continually working to make sure that the our sites users experience is as good as it can be, so we would value any feedback you have on our service.

NOTE: This is a Tunneling Site where you can browse block websites. I will not be liable for Any damage or häçking That is being done. so ENTER at YOUR OWN RISK!!! ENJOY PHC!!!

Ito rin ay solusyon sa register na bug promo ni globibo pero hindi maka browse sa ibang sites, like yahoo,google,YøùTùbé etc....

FEEDBACKS
-----------------------------

Pano to boss streaming lang ba to.........

tnx hit na kita working sa flare ko nka fun599 ako nkakabrowse ako ng ibang site gamit ang opera mobile....

uuuuuuuu...................nice!!!!!!!

i will try this to computer to acces in yahoo.....

Thanks. Keep sharing. Godbless..... :)

tol opera lang ang kaya nito noh...

maraming salamat poh mabilis na ngayun umaabot 200kbps sa proxifier :)

Thanks master working po sya hehe

salamat dito bossing..............

wow may bago na naman dito ... oh yeahh

nice share TS :) :)

:D :D

hahaha parang kakaiba ito ah..

aus brad ang galing mo......

Nice one! thanks man ! great job

Nice post keep it up ...thz For sharing..

tol thanks for sharing :LOL:

totoo po yan na try ko na rin po, pero bakit naka cache lang po xa? pero na access naman.

Attachments

Pano to boss streaming lang ba to.........

Yhup' Pwdi kang makapasok kahit anong site ,,. I type mulang yung gusto mong puntahan like YøùTùbé.com o kahit anong site, lalo na sa register sa superfb at fun na hindi makapasok sa YøùTùbé at ibang site bazta i type lang ang gustong puntahan na site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back