What's new

Help Posible kayang mablock ni globibo yung mismong broadband na gamit mo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mga bosing tulong naman.
yung broadband dito sa bahay may problema.
kapag ikoconnect mo siya ok ang signal pero everytime na ibbrowse na biglang nageedge.
naisip ko po na baka dahil sa lagi ko tong gamit kapag nagbabug.
patulong naman po.
please.

Halos, medyo kaparehas ng iyo. ng Edge pero nagagamit ko pa, diba kapag Edge anlakas ng Signal pero hindi naman makapaginternet, at minsan ng ti-3G at saka ka pa nakakapag-Internet. After 2 Weeks na nagkakaganyan yung Broadband ko, Hindi na ako makaConnect at dinala ko na dun sa Branch ng Globobo sa SM.

Babae ka ba?

Opo babae ako.
opo.kumpleto signal pero kc ung edge kpbs lang.kaya 48 yrs kpa bgo mkakonek.
eh ang prblema kpag bgo aq mgkonek ang lakas ng signal.
3.6 mbps.tapos kpag ngstart nq mgbrowse bglang nageedge.

Maraming salamat po sa response.
hhmm.ndi po 3g enabled ung broadband na gamit ko.
HSDPA at WMCA lang po.
pano po yun?

Untitled.png

palitan mo lang ung WCDMA ONLY TO HSDPA ONLY

OR

Get your fastest growing Broadband to run even faster!

Boost your Globe Tattoo Stick’s Internet speed with this quick and easy guide. The simple steps will make your Globe Tattoo Broadband look for a faster and stronger 3G connection, so you can enjoy surfing to the max.

HOW TO BOOST YOUR GLOBE TATTOO BROADBAND SIGNAL

What is the Default Network Setting of my Globe Tattoo Broadband?

Default setting is WCDMA Preferred. When in WCDMA Preferred, the USB dongle can shift between GPRS, EDGE, 3G and HSDPA signals

Should I adjust the default network setting of my Globe Tattoo Broadband?

If your Globe Tattoo Broadband consistently receives 3G signals, then you should adjust the default network setting to get better speeds and stability.

When should I adjust to this setting?

Make the adjustment only when you’re sure that your Globe Tattoo Broadband receives 3G signals.

What setting should I adjust for better broadband speeds and signal stability?

Adjust the Default Network Setting from “WCDMA Preferred” to “WCDMA Only.” When the Default Network Setting is in “WCDMA Only,” the dongle will only shift between 3G and HSDPA signals thus giving you better broadband speeds and signal stability.

How do you adjust Network settings?

Once the GUI is installed in your computer and launched,
Go to TOOLS> OPTIONS> NETWORK> NETWORK TYPE.
Choose WCDMA Only.

Will I need to manually switch settings to look for a signal if I adjust from WCDMA Preferred to WCDMA Only?

Once you shift between settings, the dongle will automatically detect the available signals based on the setting you opted for.
On WCDMA Only, USB dongle defaults to 3G/HSDPA signals only.
On WCDMA preferred, USB dongle will search for either GPRS, EDGE, 3G or HSDPA--whichever proves to be the strongest signal available in the area.

What is APN?

APN stand for Access Point Name

Why is the APN relevant to me?

Wrong APN Settings will not allow you to connect to the internet using your
Globe Tattoo Broadband.

What is the default APN?

Postpaid: internet.globe.com.ph
Prepaid: http.globe.com.ph

SANA MAKATULONG...:jump:

Attachments

View attachment 2505

palitan mo lang ung WCDMA ONLY TO HSDPA ONLY

OR

Get your fastest growing Broadband to run even faster!

Boost your Globe Tattoo Stick’s Internet speed with this quick and easy guide. The simple steps will make your Globe Tattoo Broadband look for a faster and stronger 3G connection, so you can enjoy surfing to the max.

HOW TO BOOST YOUR GLOBE TATTOO BROADBAND SIGNAL

What is the Default Network Setting of my Globe Tattoo Broadband?

Default setting is WCDMA Preferred. When in WCDMA Preferred, the USB dongle can shift between GPRS, EDGE, 3G and HSDPA signals

Should I adjust the default network setting of my Globe Tattoo Broadband?

If your Globe Tattoo Broadband consistently receives 3G signals, then you should adjust the default network setting to get better speeds and stability.

When should I adjust to this setting?

Make the adjustment only when you’re sure that your Globe Tattoo Broadband receives 3G signals.

What setting should I adjust for better broadband speeds and signal stability?

Adjust the Default Network Setting from “WCDMA Preferred” to “WCDMA Only.” When the Default Network Setting is in “WCDMA Only,” the dongle will only shift between 3G and HSDPA signals thus giving you better broadband speeds and signal stability.

How do you adjust Network settings?

Once the GUI is installed in your computer and launched,
Go to TOOLS> OPTIONS> NETWORK> NETWORK TYPE.
Choose WCDMA Only.

Will I need to manually switch settings to look for a signal if I adjust from WCDMA Preferred to WCDMA Only?

Once you shift between settings, the dongle will automatically detect the available signals based on the setting you opted for.
On WCDMA Only, USB dongle defaults to 3G/HSDPA signals only.
On WCDMA preferred, USB dongle will search for either GPRS, EDGE, 3G or HSDPA--whichever proves to be the strongest signal available in the area.

What is APN?

APN stand for Access Point Name

Why is the APN relevant to me?

Wrong APN Settings will not allow you to connect to the internet using your
Globe Tattoo Broadband.

What is the default APN?

Postpaid: internet.globe.com.ph
Prepaid: http.globe.com.ph

SANA MAKATULONG...:jump:
maraming salamat po sa tulong!!
ok na broadband ko!
saaalamat salamat!!