What's new

Closed Bakit ka galit at hate mo si president duterte? inaano ka ba nya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di ka pala naambagan nang 6.4 Billion pumasok na shabu sa customs? Hindi pala kayo magkabarkada ni Aiza may hinalang nawawalang 10M.Di ba kumare nang nanay mo si Teo-60 M? Kumpare ng Tatay mo si Cesar-80M?Kawawa naman kayo.
hindi ako naambagan. kung nabigyan man ako di nako gagamit ng freenet papakabit ako ng legit

Na turn-off tlga ako kay DU30 nung humalik sya sa pa-a ni Xi, like wata fuk! Kahit nga si Lee di binigay yung Singapore sa China, mukhang my identity crisis is dear leader.

Sino ang hindi magagalit jan e lahat ng sinasabi at ginagawa kagalit galit?

Nag-launch ng drug war na nagresulta sa genocide ng 14k Filipinos.

Lahat ng salungat sa kanya tinatanggal sa pwesto/pinakukulong.

Nagpapakalat ng fake news at false propaganda sa pamamagitan ni Mocha Uson at army of online trolls nya.

Kaalyado ng pamilya ng corrupt na diktador.

Ginawang bayani ang diktador na sumira sa Pilipinas.

Corrupt at duwag. Ayaw harapin ung mga akusasyon laban sa kanya.

Tuta ng China.

Walang matalino at edukadong tao ang hindi magagalit jan.

haha isa ka pala sa natuto sa mga fake na kaalaman ,aba aba uso na nag malakihang techno ,kaya dapat isa kadin sa marunong na bumase ng tamang mga history ,

bukod tanging si
marcos lang naman
ang mas dekalidad na namuno ,

naging diktador man sya
dahiLan n lamang ng mga
fake news propaganda ng
AQuino nuon ,binaluktot lang nmn ng tv news like abs ang mga pinagssabing mali ukoL kay marcos ,, haha

I guess hindi sanay yung marami sa style of leadership ni PRRD. Besides, marami kasi satin yung nasanay na sa mga gawain na kahit mali, ginagawa pa din. And kapag pinagbawalan na, magrereklamo, babatikusin kung sino man ang nakaupo.

I'm not pro nor anti Duterte but we have got no other choice but to support him, but then again we need to learn when to not support him. Specially dun sa mga bagay na hindi naman talaga dapat sinasang ayunan - ie. rape jokes.

We have no choice but to support him kasi kung hindi, anong gagawin natin? Magrarally > papatalksikin yung currently nakaupo > maghahalal ng panibagong presidente > aayawan at kokontrahin nanaman natin > magrarally. It's a vicious cycle.

I honestly don't mind De Lima and Trillanes going to jail. Nuisance, to be honest.
I honestly don't mind De Lima and Trillanes going to jail. Nuisance, to be honest.
I honestly don't mind and I really hope that Duterte gets indicted by the international criminal court for crimes against humanity and get executed for it here in this very country after the death penalty is signed into law. Worst and most murderous, most irrational and mentally unstable president the Philippines has ever had to be honest.

1. Pinakamataas na halaga ang PISO vS. dollar.
2. Sinakyan pa ng train law ng dagdag tax
3. Nagresulta ng pagbaba ng halaga ng kayang bilhin ng sweldo mo.
4. BFF cla ni dictator Marcos at note the "Rice Crisis Queen Arroyo" ( walang kakulangan sa rice, dami rice ng PH, but dahil proven effective to na tactic as diversion from the mind of pinoys sa totoong nangyayari sa PH, so pinakopya ni Arroyo si Digong sa tactic nia. Unahin mong kalamnan nila, malilimotan nilang pansinin ang mga big issue mo. Check history about bigasan ni Gloria.
5. Hate na hate ko si Trillanes, until now. But that is too low of a move for Duterte to take back what's already given, the amnesty ni Trillanes dahil binabatikos sya nito. Parang mga bata, bigyan ka namin ng candy ngayon ha, but now na away tayo kuha ko ulit candy, blehh blehh.
6. inferior ang tingin nya sa mga babae. Kasangkapan lang for fun.
7. Rape is just a joke.
8. Promise sa teachers for salary increase nalimutan.
9. Idol nya si Hitler. (kaya nga bff cla ni Marcos diba.
10. Nabawasan na ang addicts but sana wag isali yong inosenteng tao, e double check sana kung addict/dealer talaga bago husgahan.

Walang perpektong admin, but kailan ba tayo nagkapresidente ng may konsensya at takot sa Dios? We have to suck it in. Dasal nalang tayo. Dahil sorry guys, these things will not change til matapos na ang mundo. It's up for ourselves how to survive all this. But still sana maging positive ka sa buhay at unahin ang iba kysa sariling kasiyahan para maging contento ka sa buhay.

WAKE UP.

Buti naman unti unti unti na nagigising sa katotohanan ang taumbayan. Dumarami na ang ayaw kay Duterte. Ako simula palang tagos sa kaluluwa ang galit ko jan. Alam ko ilulubog lang nyan ang Pilipinas sa kalaunan. Daming nabrainwash nung kampanyahan ng mga false propaganda ni Dutae sa social media.

Can anyone suggest a better solution (and how to execute it) to all the country's problems?

Iba kasi yung complain ng complain tapos wala namang maipakitang solution. Sa tingin ko, kahit anong solution ang ipakita ng gobyerno, meron at meron pa ding masasabi yung mga taong ganito.

We should all look at the bright side. Let's not hate every administration that came to lead us. We already know how dirty politics is, not only here in the Philippines but also at the other countries, it could be worse. What we may have to do is help ourselves and not to be so dependent with our leaders. I myself finished school through free education that provided by the government since primary to tertiary, eventhough it was taxes ρáíd by Filipino Citizens, I'm thankful for the leaders who had the right mind to take it to a project. I voted for PD, It was Miriam for me but i know that she may not make it to last her terms, that's why I came up with hope to PD.
Why I hate Duterte?
1. Insensitive. He does joke on everything, doesn't even think those who would be hurt.
2. Appointments. He does appoint some cabinet members out of "utang na loob". There's an incompetent appointee and Competent but had a conflict of interest to the responsibility.
3. The Duel with Trillanes. Yes, I hate Trillanes but what PD did was below the belt and may even be unconstitutional.

Eventhiugh I have these reasons, I still give credits for the current administration.
Why? They have the courage to face consequences for the benefit of their constituents.
The inflation rate and high value of dollar results from different causes.
1. The US economy rises which why some of the other currencies such as Php became weak. Even Euro had a sudden lows.
2. The oil price in the world market increased. Which resulted to higher oil prices in the Philippines plus the excise tax on oil which was the cause of high prices of some major comodities that resulted to a hight inflation rate.

The tax reform which also contain the excise tax on oil is a result of the study on how to easily pay off debt that we need to start our beneficial projects such us Build Build Build program that would result to many infrastructure which will result to more commercial sites which will result to more jobs.

I can say that i'm just a normal person. We own no properties but we are satisfied on what we have. We Filipinos always blame the administration because we can't provide everything that our family want. For me, as long as we could provide our needs is enough.
Some Filipinos(including me) would say that "we are poor", I also say that frequently but, the roads were always having heavy traffic due to a large number of vehicles, Yes, there are so many Filipinos own a vehicle, yet they are poor they say(I dont own a vehicle). We always had our handsets/devices with us internet equipped, Yet we are poor, we say(Of course I own a device) . We go to the mall at least twice a month to have some fun such as watching movies at the cinemas(We could afford), Yet we are sill poor, we say.

All of us will soon perish anyway, so if we wouldn't like to help the administration build a better(still hoping not to be worse) future for the next generation, at least help ourselves strive more for a better life. Have a good day Everyone!

Read attached pics for additional information.

Attachments

1. Pinakamataas na halaga ang PISO vS. dollar.
2. Sinakyan pa ng train law ng dagdag tax
3. Nagresulta ng pagbaba ng halaga ng kayang bilhin ng sweldo mo.
4. BFF cla ni dictator Marcos at note the "Rice Crisis Queen Arroyo" ( walang kakulangan sa rice, dami rice ng PH, but dahil proven effective to na tactic as diversion from the mind of pinoys sa totoong nangyayari sa PH, so pinakopya ni Arroyo si Digong sa tactic nia. Unahin mong kalamnan nila, malilimotan nilang pansinin ang mga big issue mo. Check history about bigasan ni Gloria.
5. Hate na hate ko si Trillanes, until now. But that is too low of a move for Duterte to take back what's already given, the amnesty ni Trillanes dahil binabatikos sya nito. Parang mga bata, bigyan ka namin ng candy ngayon ha, but now na away tayo kuha ko ulit candy, blehh blehh.
6. inferior ang tingin nya sa mga babae. Kasangkapan lang for fun.
7. Rape is just a joke.
8. Promise sa teachers for salary increase nalimutan.
9. Idol nya si Hitler. (kaya nga bff cla ni Marcos diba.
10. Nabawasan na ang addicts but sana wag isali yong inosenteng tao, e double check sana kung addict/dealer talaga bago husgahan.

Walang perpektong admin, but kailan ba tayo nagkapresidente ng may konsensya at takot sa Dios? We have to suck it in. Dasal nalang tayo. Dahil sorry guys, these things will not change til matapos na ang mundo. It's up for ourselves how to survive all this. But still sana maging positive ka sa buhay at unahin ang iba kysa sariling kasiyahan para maging contento ka sa buhay.

WAKE UP.
We should all look at the bright side. Let's not hate every administration that came to lead us. We already know how dirty politics is, not only here in the Philippines but also at the other countries, it could be worse. What we may have to do is help ourselves and not to be so dependent with our leaders. I myself finished school through free education that provided by the government since primary to tertiary, eventhough it was taxes ρáíd by Filipino Citizens, I'm thankful for the leaders who had the right mind to take it to a project. I voted for PD, It was Miriam for me but i know that she may not make it to last her terms, that's why I came up with hope to PD.
Why I hate Duterte?
1. Insensitive. He does joke on everything, doesn't even think those who would be hurt.
2. Appointments. He does appoint some cabinet members out of "utang na loob". There's an incompetent appointee and Competent but had a conflict of interest to the responsibility.
3. The Duel with Trillanes. Yes, I hate Trillanes but what PD did was below the belt and may even be unconstitutional.

Eventhiugh I have these reasons, I still give credits for the current administration.
Why? They have the courage to face consequences for the benefit of their constituents.
The inflation rate and high value of dollar results from different causes.
1. The US economy rises which why some of the other currencies such as Php became weak. Even Euro had a sudden lows.
2. The oil price in the world market increased. Which resulted to higher oil prices in the Philippines plus the excise tax on oil which was the cause of high prices of some major comodities that resulted to a hight inflation rate.

The tax reform which also contain the excise tax on oil is a result of the study on how to easily pay off debt that we need to start our beneficial projects such us Build Build Build program that would result to many infrastructure which will result to more commercial sites which will result to more jobs.

I can say that i'm just a normal person. We own no properties but we are satisfied on what we have. We Filipinos always blame the administration because we can't provide everything that our family want. For me, as long as we could provide our needs is enough.
Some Filipinos(including me) would say that "we are poor", I also say that frequently but, the roads were always having heavy traffic due to a large number of vehicles, Yes, there are so many Filipinos own a vehicle, yet they are poor they say(I dont own a vehicle). We always had our handsets/devices with us internet equipped, Yet we are poor, we say(Of course I own a device) . We go to the mall at least twice a month to have some fun such as watching môviês at the cinemas(We could afford), Yet we are sill poor, we say.

All of us will soon perish anyway, so if we wouldn't like to help the administration build a better(still hoping not to be worse) future for the next generation, at least help ourselves strive more for a better life. Have a good day Everyone!

Read attached pics for additional information.

Nice perspectives. In short mga pinoy they are very emotional when it comes to politics, kahit na yung mga educated na anti-DU30 nabubuang na ngayun dahil sa politics.

Nice perspectives. In short mga pinoy they are very emotional when it comes to politics, kahit na yung mga educated na anti-DU30 nabubuang na ngayun dahil sa politics.

They maybe just rely on the mainstream medias who by the way owned by those oligarchs which is the target of the current administration.

And some pinoys really are pee-noise. They just base their oponions on the reports they've seen or heard without further searching the truth and what's behind them. But if you read the Bible, lt's written there na maghihirap pa rin ang buong mundo kahit sino pang leader ang maupo. So, there's no absolute solution on the problem that we are facing nowadays. There will always be sacrifices on every problem that you want to be solved.

Pansin ko lang po sa mga bumabatikos kay President Duterte ay pawang mga manunulat o yung mga mahuhusay sumulat ng article??? hmmmnnn, bakit kaya? Ano po sa tingin nyo?

At yung mga bumabatikos naman sa kalaban ng presidente ay mga pangkaraniwang tao lamang na nakaramdam ng pagbabago base sa mga nagdaang namuno sa ating bansa? bakit kaya? Ano po sa tingin ninyo?

Pansin ko lang po sa mga bumabatikos kay President Duterte ay pawang mga manunulat o yung mga mahuhusay sumulat ng article??? hmmmnnn, bakit kaya? Ano po sa tingin nyo?

At yung mga bumabatikos naman sa kalaban ng presidente ay mga pangkaraniwang tao lamang na nakaramdam ng pagbabago base sa mga nagdaang namuno sa ating bansa? bakit kaya? Ano po sa tingin ninyo?

In my own opinion, they were just ρáíd well :) hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back