What's new

Closed .ehi file blocked to rooted.? no problem. follow this tutorial(tried and tested)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJayBente3

Honorary Poster
Reaction
PTPA
Good day po mga PHC MASTER..

Maraming advantage ang rooted phone pero may disadvantage din ito kung http injector user tayo pero nakakadownload ng mga .ehi files na blocked sa rooted..

Ito ang tutorial para mabypass yan..

1. You need to fully unroot your device if you are using superuser for prompting root access. In superuser app find full unroot. That's totally unroot your device but don't be afraid.
Download this .zip file coming from XDA.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

* this file will root your device
*its very easy to you cause you know how to root your device already.

If you finish downloading the files( Magisk 16.0.zip)
And fully unroot you device let's proceed to step 2.

2. Flash the .zip file via custom recovery ( recommended TWRP recovery ) if you are using clockworkmod, philztouch or stock recovery better to change it first but it ups to you if you not obey me.

**If failed flashing this .zip file on you philtouch or cwm don't point your middle finger at me cause I will laugh at you..

Done flashing, now your device is rooted again.

3. Find magisk app installed in you app drawer.
Open it. Click the lines on the left upper side ..
Click the settings. Now you see this line " Hide magisk app and change its package name" like that.
Click , then apps automatically close, Find it again on your app drawer, open it and find again the setting.

Scroll down and find this line. " magisk hide " like that , check the little box. :D , close the apps.
Open it again and click the line shown on upper left corner.
Now you see "magisk hide." Click it then find Http injector. Check this. Close apps then open http injector..

Import ehi config that blocked to rooted device then chaaaraaaannnn .. It opens for rooted device.

Hope I will help you guys. Thanks
I'm not responsible if your device is damage.
Just follow the steps above.
Tried and tested.

PTPA admin.. Pero kung bawal po ito at madelete ok lng po, gusto ko LaNG I share..

Palitan mo ng direct link yung link mo bro... pagnakita ka ng pulis .. lagot ka .. nasa rules yan ..

• No Spamming. Any form of advertisements pertaining to other sites / forum site(s) is strictly prohibited.

Palitan mo ng direct link yung link mo bro... pagnakita ka ng pulis .. lagot ka .. nasa rules yan ..

• No Spamming. Any form of advertisements pertaining to other sites / forum site(s) is strictly prohibited

• No Spamming. Any form of advertisements pertaining to other sites / forum site(s) is strictly prohibited.
Okey po. Remove ko n LNG po yung link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back