- Dec 3, 2011
- Reaction score
Shoutbox rules and guidelines
- No flooding, 3 consecutive shouts are allowed. Exceeding to the limit is considered as flooding.
- Usage of smiley, Only 3 consecutive smiley’s are allowed. This is to prevent the abusive use of smiley.
- Shoutbox is for small talks only. Long discussions and/or asking for support must be discussed on a Thread.
- All capital letters are prohibited. It might be misinterpreted as offensive by other members. Shouts in capital letters can only be used by the Staffs for Announcements.
- Posting of links to other forum site(s) is prohibited.
- Filipino and English are the only language allowed.
- Maintain courtesy at all times. Bad words, flaming, cursing, insults, and boasting in our shoutbox is strictly prohibited. Use only wholesome family-friendly words.
- No arguing with our staffs. They are only trying to do their job.
- No posting of obscene pictures. Using sexually explicit languages, posting links pertaining to ad-ult contents are strictly prohibited.
- No posting of external link including but not limited to Facebook Profile/Post/Page/Groups, Personal Blog, Email Account, Mobile Number.
- Using sexually explicit languages, posting links pertaining to ad-ult contents are strictly prohibited.
- Posting in SMS format/text message/all caps/jejemon style posts must be avoided!