What's new

Closed Scientists are trying to clone jesus christ from dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

fintaztix

Eternal Poster
Reaction
hahaha.............jesus second coming

A billionaire-funded Christian organization is currently working to clone Jesus Christ after obtaining DNA from the Shroud of Turin and feel confident they will have a Jesus clone in 2016.

“The Jesus Has Returned Project is a private organization devoted to bringing about the Second Coming of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, as prophesied in the Bible,” the The Jesus Has Returned Project spokesman said. “Our intention is to clone Jesus, utilizing techniques pioneered at the Genetic Research Group in Switzerland, by taking an incorrupt cell from the Shroud of Turin, extracting its DNA, and inserting into an unfertilized human egg (oocyte), though the now-proven biological process called symbiotic cellular transfer. The fertilized egg, now the zygote of Jesus Christ, will be implanted into the womb of a young ******al woman (who has volunteered of her own accord), who will then bring the baby Jesus to term in a second ****** Birth.”

If all goes according to plan, the birth will take place on December 25, 2015, bringing salvation to all who believe, the group claims.

How Can This Be Possible?

The group explains:

a. Modern cloning technology enables us to clone any large mammal – including humans – using just a single cell from an ãdül† specimen.
b. Throughout the Christian world are churches that contains Holy Relics of Jesus’ body: his blood, his hair, his foreskin. Unless every single one of these relics is a fake, this means that cells from Jesus’ body still survive to this day.
c. However, ours is not fake. We are already have Christs’ DNA.

“No longer can we rely on hope and prayer, waiting around futilely for Jesus to return. We have the technology to bring him back right now: there is no reason, moral, legal or Biblical, not to take advantage of it.”

We just created god in our image that's for sure at yung biblical jesus di cya nag exist mga hearsays lng yung exaggerated stories nya
and i think this cloning jesus project is just a fake news....haha their god will not agree on what they are doing thats what i think lol

and i think this cloning jesus project is just a fake news....haha their god will not agree on what they are doing thats what i think lol
Yeah if it is true indeed it's already 2018 and yet we haven't heard anything new from their project

Yeah if it is true indeed it's already 2018 and yet we haven't heard anything new from their project
obtaining DNA from the Shroud of Turin, the shroud of turin has been debunked and it is a fake,..maybe not fake but it is not jesus...because of the result in the carbon dating...nyahaha

Watch out that no one deceives you.For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.There will be famines pestilence and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Watch out that no one deceives you.For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.There will be famines pestilence and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
Good thing i don't follow your religion your god seems a psychopath to me

hahahah.. impossible yan. maski ang shroud of turin 50-50 kung si jesus ba talaga yun. ang tanong lang ay saan galing yung dna na icovlone nila.

Laughtrip yung second coming is dadating sa last day pero hindi naman sinabi na ipapanganak ulit, Jesus Christ is alive abd He will comeback here to judge from our doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back