What's new

Closed I believe in god but not in religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fintaztix

Eternal Poster
Reaction
reflect on this,
not on buddha but the idea that is given that make sense.

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)

Yes, I agree with you that there is God. But the question is what kind of God do we believe in? A loving God? or a Killer God? If we choose to believe a loving God then we must only focus of the things related to love. Just like also loving Him and loving each other. Because a loving God does not kill and destroy, does not rage, does not curse but spreading love to all His creations. We should only believe that a loving God is only in the side of love. Meaning there is no loving God that does good and also does bad things. There should be no both good and bad. Because a loving God only does good things through love.

I believed in a torturer God, he makes the people suffer, why did he create humanity if he only makes it suffer.

Yes, I agree with you that there is God. But the question is what kind of God do we believe in? A loving God? or a Killer God? If we choose to believe a loving God then we must only focus of the things related to love. Just like also loving Him and loving each other. Because a loving God does not kill and destroy, does not rage, does not curse but spreading love to all His creations. We should only believe that a loving God is only in the side of love. Meaning there is no loving God that does good and also does bad things. There should be no both good and bad. Because a loving God only does good things through love.
and my friend make love your religion

I believed in a torturer God, he makes the people suffer, why did he create humanity if he only makes it suffer.

Include ko lang sabi ng/ni (Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)
"We suffer, because we desire"
human desires make us suffer. Everytime na mag desire tayo ng kahit ano. Dun tayo nag sa suffer. Ang punto ko po. Its not god that make us suffer but humans them selves.

and my friend make love your religion
I'm not reffering to love a religion but to love your God whomever you believe in. Isa akong kristiyano pero hindi iniutos sa'kin ng aking Diyos na ibigin ko ang relihiyon. Ang iniutos Niya sa'kin ay ibigin ko Siya at ibigin rin ang aking kapwa gaya ng aking sarili. Kaya walang dahilan para ibigin ko ang relihiyon. Salamat.

Last edited:
Ang puso ng tao magdaraya kung saan nya gusto doon ka nya dadalhin.sunod-sunuran lang ang katawan natin dyan.totoo yong sabi nila na una mong kalaban ang sarili mo sa paggawa ng mabuti.alam naman ng karamihan na anumang masama na ilagay mo sa katawan mo masama pero ito parin ang ginagawa ng karamihan hindi masama ang riligion itinuturo pa nga nito paano sila maiiwasan.hindi malupit ang Dios kung napapasama ang kalagayan ng tao sila rin ang may gawa nandyan na nga ang giya para tayo mapabuti pero di naman sinusunod sa halip ang ginagawa naman natin yong alam nating mabuti na sa Dios pala ayon sa salita nya hindi mabuti...mabuti lang sa tao.

Jer.17:9 Ang puso ay magdaraya ng higit kay sa lahat na bagay, at totoong masama: sinong makaaalam?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.