What's new

Closed E153u-1,2,3 unlocking permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir pano gagawin pag hindi ko na mairestore yung binack up ko? :( yung las procedure nalang naging problem e. thanks in advance.

complete instructions in this link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

6. THIS STEP IS NEEDED SINCE I GOT ERRORS FROM THE LAST STEP "RESTORE" THAT MY PHONE IS LOCKED OR CAN NOT COMMUNICATE WITH PHONE IN DIAGNOSTIC MODE, NO PHONE CONNECTED, MEMORY RESTORE FAILED ETC. WHEN I TRIED TO EXPLORE THE PROGRAM AND CHECKED THE BOX (SEE IMAGE BELOW) I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CHECK THIS BOX, YOU MAY SKIP THIS STEP AND PROCEED TO STEP 7 AND CHECK IF YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ERRORS LIKE MINE WHICH I MENTIONED.
4604132_orig.jpg

try again to restore once you check the accept client connections box. good luck

Attachments

boss pa elp naman kc eto lumalabas pag sa flusher InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex

ts bakit ganito sa akin
http://img827.imageshäçk.us/img827/9691/y4e2.jpg

ano poh ang probsssss...E153U-2 POH MODEL KO...PA TULONG

ts bakit ganito sa akin
http://img827.imageshäçk.us/img827/9691/y4e2.jpg

ano poh ang probsssss...E153U-2 POH MODEL KO...PA TULONG

patry sir update niyo muna ung firmware niyo then try niyo po ulit ung process, na encounter ko din mga ganyan na Fail tapos dinownload ko ung e153 firmware bago ku ulit inulit yung pag unlock.

sir bat ganun dinownload ko ung 3 softwares mo but huawei flasher lang yung na extract
ganito nalabas saqpst: ! C:\Documents and Settings\friends\My Documents\Downloads\You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
tas ganito nman ung sa isa: ! C:\Documents and Settings\friends\My Documents\Downloads\You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
pahelppo thanks

sir bat ganun dinownload ko ung 3 softwares mo but huawei flasher lang yung na extract
ganito nalabas saqpst: ! C:\Documents and Settings\friends\My Documents\Downloads\You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
tas ganito nman ung sa isa: ! C:\Documents and Settings\friends\My Documents\Downloads\You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
pahelppo thanks

try to download at e-buk.weebly.com under tech stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.