What's new

Closed 2018 next global economic crisis (great deflation & hyperinflation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna share what I've learned from various financial markets and economic authors such as Mike Maloney of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., the TRUTH of the matter is that we are in the verge of the said You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. GreatYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. just before hyperinflation, and just before we KNOW it.

SO fellow netizens, c'mon and let us be aware and PREPARE, because it's already HAPPENING.

sa stockmarket naman eh panalo lahat ng stocks.. saan part mag tritrigger yan?
ahhm you should see the S&P 500 P/E Ratio po, it's going to deflate soon, nothwithstanding sa PSE and NYSE. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama po yan Sir. Araw araw kong minomonitor Equity. Pataas sya ng pataas. Gusto ko sana sya bumaba. B.ear kasi ako hehehehe
Deflationary na po lahat ng CYCLES especially the Stockemarket cycle, every 10 yrs po ang major economic collapse, last was back in 2008, precendented by the 1998 great deflation.

so in my educated opinion, with all due respect, we Filipinos should be aware and buy tangible money, not fiat currency papers, what I mean po is GOLD and SILVER and any precious metals, and might want to consider din po cryptocurrency; the digital gold.

Makisingit na rin po,alam ko every great recession trigger(ed) a global scale war/conflict so lahat po ng sector ng economy hindi makakaiwas maging yang crypto currencies unstable mauuna po yan.

Makisingit na rin po,alam ko every great recession trigger(ed) a global scale war/conflict so lahat po ng sector ng economy hindi makakaiwas maging yang crypto currencies unstable mauuna po yan.
Absolutely yes, but they need it to make profits, and yes cryptos are very volatile but take note, it's decentralized, that's why as of now it cant be manipulated. And it(bitcoin) still has 5Million coins to mine.

Maghanda na po kayo. Dahil kapag nagkakaroon ng krisis ang mga nasa 1st world country ay nagaganap ang gyera. Ganyan ang paraan ng US para makabawi sila

Maghanda na po kayo. Dahil kapag nagkakaroon ng krisis ang mga nasa 1st world country ay nagaganap ang gyera. Ganyan ang paraan ng US para makabawi sila
yup, that's true. they call it false flag attack to erupt or start a major world war

Status
Not open for further replies.