What's new

Bypass globe 800mb limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExZeus

Forum Expert
Bypass Globe 800mb Limit

Are you sick of the 800mb limit per day from Globe when you are using SUPERSURF50? You thinks it unfair, for what they call “unlimited” internet?
The 800mb limit per day, won’t let you watch more videos/movies, wont let you download big stuff. It sucks, when the 800mb data usage was already consumed even if your SUPERSURF50 was just on its first quarter of the day.
But the good thing is, you can bypass it. :)
Bypassing the 800mb limit per day on GLOBE

It is just simple, you just have to use VPN. :D
When you are using a VPN for your connection, you get pass through the limit of GLOBE, and can get data of more than 800mb for a day. Check these links to know more about VPN.
That’s it! Just use VPN. Here is one of my Screenshot.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
The 800mb limit just seems to be unfair for the SUPERSURF50 subscribers. What more when it comes to using the HSPA+ (4G) modems, data cap can be easily reached because of its promise speed of xxMBpS.
Update: Bypassing the download limit per day on GLOBE without using VPN
BYPASS-800MB-LIMIT-600x351.jpg
BYPASS 800MB LIMIT
Okay guys, so here’s the update. I personally tried it and can confirm that it really works. The method is very simple, you just have to use a proxy. The proxy is:
  • freezone.google.com:80
You can apply that on your browser settings but it is not advisable because you will experience problems on browsing some sites especially those HTTPS pages. Since browsing doesnt takes much of downloaded bandwidth, itsz okay not to use the proxy anymore. Its the downloads which really eats so much bandwidth. So you just have to use that proxy on IDM or whatever download manager you are using.
By the way, here’s how to do the settings on IDM:
freezone-settings-on-IDM.jpg
freezone settings on IDM
If you want to watch YøùTùbé videos, just download it via IDM instead of streaming it online on your browser.
Note that this proxy works fine on some sites, but some sites respond really slow to this proxy for downloading. So just experiment. Based on my experience, no problems with downloading from Mediafire.
This works as well with mobile internet, however when I tested the proxy on looking up stuff to download on the Play Store, it cannot load the app store’s contents.
BYPASS-800MB-LIMIT-on-downloads-600x441.jpg
BYPASS 800MB LIMIT on downloads

AHMM SIR MEDYO NAGUGULUHAN AKO .... AHMM KAGABI NAG REGISTER AKO SA SUPERSURF50 1DAY UNLIMITED DIBA ... KASO 3HOURS KO LANG NAGAMIT NA REACHED KO DAW UNG LIMIT NA 800MB .. SO RUSUME KO DAW TOMORROW .... NGAUN KO NA NA RUSUME BADTRIP TALGA ...PANU BA I BUG TO

SIR PA HELP .... KAKABILI KO LANG KASI NITONG GLOBE TATTOO 7.2MBPS .... BADTRIP TALGA AKO DI KO MAGAMIT NG MAGDAMAGAN EH KAKABITIN

EDIT: Use Edit nextime, ;)

by ExZeus

AHMM SIR MEDYO NAGUGULUHAN AKO .... AHMM KAGABI NAG REGISTER AKO SA SUPERSURF50 1DAY UNLIMITED DIBA ... KASO 3HOURS KO LANG NAGAMIT NA REACHED KO DAW UNG LIMIT NA 800MB .. SO RUSUME KO DAW TOMORROW .... NGAUN KO NA NA RUSUME BADTRIP TALGA ...PANU BA I BUG TO
baka naman may dina download ka kaya nareach mo na siya agad, :D

YøùTùbé LANG NAMAN LIMANG EPISODE LANG THEN AYUN WALA NA HELP NAMAN NEWBIE LANG AKO BRO ..
so nagdownload ka boss? double check mo yong size ng mga dinowload mo, baka nga umabot ka na sa limit.

subuka mo na lang itong tutorials para mabypass mo siya.
ito naman kung gusto mong magbug ng sim.

goodluck

SIR PA HELP .... KAKABILI KO LANG KASI NITONG GLOBE TATTOO 7.2MBPS .... BADTRIP TALGA AKO DI KO MAGAMIT NG MAGDAMAGAN EH KAKABITIN
YøùTùbé LANG NAMAN LIMANG EPISODE LANG THEN AYUN WALA NA HELP NAMAN NEWBIE LANG AKO BRO ..
GUIDE MO NALANG AKO BRO ... KASI NEWBIE LANG AKO .... YøùTùbé LANG NAMAN KASI GINAWA KO KAGABE ....

tol avoid using
all caps in posting..

Status
Not open for further replies.