What's new

Closed 5 steps to make suitable connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCrypTor69

Forum Veteran
Reaction
#1 **Change Your Server Location**

Almost every VPN gives you the option to change which server you are connecting to. But let’s say ang current location mo is in Phillipines and your VPN is connecting to a server in New york. By simply changing to a server that is physically located closer to your geographic location, so in this case let’s say china, logically your speeds should increase slightly. The general rule of thumb is that unless you’re trying to spoof your location to a specific country, connect with the closest available server for the fastest speeds.
Mas malapit,mas mabilis.

#2 **Change Your Connection Protocol**

Your level of encryption also has a direct correlation to the speed of your connection. For instance, if your VPN is currently connecting on an IPsec or OpenVPN protocol, changing it to the faster but somewhat less secure PPTP protocol might speed up your connection. Don’t know what I’m talking about? That’s ok. In most cases, you can look on the VPN program or preferences menu to make this change.Let's say mas malakas talaga ang pptp protocol, kasu mas mabilis din makaubos ng mb's na naimbak natin.

#3 **Double Check Your Network Connection**

If you’re connecting via Wi-fi and the signal is weak to your device, it doesn’t matter how good your VPN is, your entire internet connection is going to be slow. Consider plugging in your computer, getting closer to your Wi-fi router or even upgrading your internet connection speeds with your ISP or internet service provider. Also, if your computer is running network security software, this can have an effect on your overall speed.

#4 **Try a Different VPN Service**

I know I might be in the minority here, but I personally subscribe to a number of different VPN services at once and I often recommend people to get at least two in order to have a backup. One reason is that I sometimes find that one VPN service is faster than another.

-Injector
-handler vpn's
-and any known vpn's na madalas gamitin.

Perhaps a server is getting overloaded with traffic or with some VPNs they limit bandwidth and throttle speeds. In both cases, switching to another VPN will immediately tell you if your VPN is the problem and not your internet connection.

#5 **Reboot**

When I’ve exhausted all of my troubleshooting options, my last resort is to shut down the program.
Cp or computer and completely reboot it. I can’t always explain why, but more often than not it makes a difference.

That's it!

*magmasid
*pagaralan
*makiramdam
*palawakin
*at ipamahagi

Salamats mga tropapeps;)
Injoy;)

#pahkihmoh

Wow, this is such a big effort. Thanks for sharing this info ts. Very informative lalo na sa gaya ko na kasisimula palang sa VPN world, thanks again for sharing ideas...

Info is almost complete in details my curiosity lang ako sa isang topic in number 4. anyway i'll find it myself na lang. Thanks TS.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back