What's new

Closed Penny for my thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android67

Addict
Good day! I have a question regarding the "established" status. Don't you think it's too much to link your legit email address to become an established member? Well I think it's a good idea to lessen the possibility of detection of promos/tricks and glitches that have been bypassed or exploited thanks to those who are good at finding flaws of the telecoms. But didn't it cross your minds that this kind of security upgrade wont stop those people from telecoms who're also on watch of possible unjust exploitations of their services?
I thank phcorner for everything i learned from all of its members but damn it sucks to be an unestablished member just because you didnt provide an email account.

Y'know what, if you cannot comply with their damn rules, then find another forum that won't require your emal if that's your only concern. You are the only one to complain about linking personal email, and I smell something 'bout that. Lol

It is common practice everywhere to provide your legit email address. When you inquire at SSS you are required to key in your email address. When you go online shopping your email address is necessary. Other sites you visit also ask for your email address for confirmation purposes.

I don't see any reason why PHC shouldn't do the same.

Well I'm sorry,it's just that what people are sharing here are tricks/häçks and how to exploit certain services of telecom companies. BTW, I'm not related to those companies by any chance and i dont think comparing PHC with SSS is reasonable.

Well I'm sorry,it's just that what people are sharing here are tricks/****s and how to exploit certain services of telecom companies. BTW, I'm not related to those companies by any chance and i dont think comparing PHC with SSS is reasonable.
Hahahahaha. We all know you can read, but can you understand what you've read? The point there is almost every sites (agencies as well) requires an email, so why doubt in providing your email in this forum where in the first place, no one required you to join here.

Well I'm sorry,it's just that what people are sharing here are tricks/****s and how to exploit certain services of telecom companies. BTW, I'm not related to those companies by any chance and i dont think comparing PHC with SSS is reasonable.

Duh! Am I comparing PHC with SSS? I am just pointing out that everywhere you go in the internet world, your identity is being verified hence, the email address should be provided.
An example of his is Play Store. You can't just download any free apps without supplying your google account. Or have you noticed?

We are not talking about how tricks go about. To my understanding, we are talking about identity that can be verified by a legit email address.

Everything in this world has its own rule. Like in PHC we also have rules to follow since we are here to join this site all we need is to follow and respect their rules. No more no less.

:) ako nga ayuko mag link dati, pero mahal ko phc eh di binigay ko. buhay pa naman ako kumakain 3x a day :)

anong_trip_yan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.