Closed All about root

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-Emersonbt

Forum Veteran
Reaction
QvQZmtVLp4nJ6SRLDDxhDRDtoyueQRr3JYKr2t-_Grb7U=w705.jpg
by :joeykrim

nag share lang ako nito para sa lahat at nag tatanung ano ang root kung gusto mo ito malaman download nyo ang .apk na ito na ebook need nyo ng adobe reader dito para mabasa nyo.
** ROOT ACCESS IS NOT REQUIRED **

All About Root is a noteworthy Education android app that created by joeykrim on Jan 30, 2013, it gets 4 stars,over 500000 All About Root apk downloads by users, you will find all the All About Root's functions and you can free download All About Root apk here.

Browse some of your favorite root tools, android root, root explorer Android apps in this page, which will be instantly available on your Android phone or tablet. People who downloaded and installed All About Root apk also interested in root all android, Education, Rooting, Android, Education apps.

You can also view Best You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. by expert on AppEggs.com, which provides the latest & best android app review for users.

Ever wonder: What is Root? Why do people want Root? How does Root work? How would I obtain Root? How to verify Root?
Accurate and correct information about root access can be difficult to obtain.
This application answers these simple questions in a clear and concise manner. Definitions are provided, sources are cited and links are given.

The goal is to help all users understand more about root. This application is at an early stage of accomplishing this goal. After much research and experience helping many many users understand what root is, why people want to root, how root works and some of the common methods taken for obtaining root access, I have put everything together into one simple application.
Having received hundreds of the same questions via email from Android users across the globe regarding my Root Check application and specifically about root, I decided it would be most beneficial for all users to have a simple, easy and clear educational tool explaining All About Root. I plan to continue to refine and add information as I receive feedback.
A "technical" section has been added to cover some of the more detailed and technical aspects of root including ownership and permissions, along with setuid and setgid attributes.
Please let me know via email, IRC or posts on the common forums, whether the information is helpful, unhelpful, missing details, contains too many details, etc. I appreciate all feedback. Thank you for your support and reading all of my market description!!!
SEO: root root access android root setuid setgid su su binary exploit superuser

Nbez47kKUsew-MQCzsL_6DX59U4ZTTuyUnKj4rJfMBjLDDsrr9.jpgxBg609OB2HnA-lrtispBTWAioDt0pvQVMIBJKhirfF_xWsqjDQ.jpgdDgBnt7Xyrfjh1sEditrVpUxPDZFRSrHZirW4WhcUxU6bgEYJ8.jpg

Yan lang ss dahil ang lahat ng info ay nasa download link sa baba,enjoy sana makatulong sa atin,sa inyo kung bakit natin ni roroot ang android kaya basahin nyo na sa ebook.apk.
credit to Google play and joeykrim

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

alam nyo po ba panu i-root alcatel glory 2?
wla pa kasi akong nakitang tutorial nito, dahil baka new release pa ito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back