What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Here is a list of web performance testing tools (in alphabetical order)

Draft

🏍
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Master List of tools
Here is a list of web performance testing tools (in alphabetical order). I'll seed it with the list I know of but if there are more that you are aware of please let me know and I can add them to the list.

Online Testing

Free Services
You must register or login to view this. - Instant full-page tests, IE, Chrome, Firefox, multiple locations, full report
You must register or login to view this. - Performance and Optimization check (YSlow and Page Speed)
You must register or login to view this. - IE 7 from 5 cities across the globe
You must register or login to view this. - Simulated Browser
You must register or login to view this. - Online Page Speed check
You must register or login to view this. - Simulated Browser
You must register or login to view this. - Trended YSlow and Pagespeed results
You must register or login to view this. - Simulated browser, multiple locations
You must register or login to view this. - IE 6-9 and Chrome from multiple locations
You must register or login to view this. - Performance and optimization trending
You must register or login to view this. - Site crawler that checks for optimization
You must register or login to view this. - Simulated browser, provides performance and optimization suggestionns

Subscription Services
You must register or login to view this.

Desktop Software
You must register or login to view this. - Free, IE Only, Windows, Javascript profiler
You must register or login to view this. - Commercial, Free Trial. Windows, all browsers
You must register or login to view this. - Keynote's desktop testing utility. Free, Windows, IE only
You must register or login to view this. - Free, Firefox and Chrome, All Platforms
You must register or login to view this. - Free, Windows, All Browsers
You must register or login to view this. - Free, IE Only, Windows
You must register or login to view this. - Free, IE Only, Windows
You must register or login to view this. - Free, Firefox and Chrome, All platforms

Bebe koh

Leecher
.panu poh ba mag'bug ng malayuan????...pls help nmn poh kung panu mag'bug gamit PC...salamat....