What's new

Closed Clash of clans tricks without using any vpn at injector

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's working guys. I've been using it continuously since I share it. Btw, I'm gonna share my bot settings.
For TH10, if I'm boosting my my trophies, i'll set my range to 1500, You will also get some loot that way. I am using is BARCH troops to attack to get loot which does fill my storages. I can earn a lot using this settings. There are more settings here. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Tignan nyo at matututo kayo ng husto mga dudes.

My account is secure by using clashfarmer.com bro. I've been using this for years. Maybe the reason this is safe is because they always update their bot. It's working on the newest update which is the March 2018 update.

Werpa Petmalu lodi, try mo tong You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and tutorial.
MyBot.run is a better bot. I have been using that for almost a year and a half.

This was a nice article and thank you for sharing. Anyone here using Bots? I am using clashfarmer.com and it really helps me a lot. You just need to make a good setting on your bot and it will increase your trophy and also your resources. I try nyo mga Lodi.. I already started working last month and I don't have time to farm anymore. Kaya napilitan akong mag bot. This bot has anti detection feature kaya safe safe at petmalu. Werpa for Clash of Clans!
Ok din yang bot nayan. Kaso mganada kung ikaw parin pilot haha

Ok din yang bot nayan. Kaso mganada kung ikaw parin pilot haha
Yup Tamako Nobi, you have a point. However, I have a family right now and I can't play full time. Ako pa nga minsan an nagaalaga ng anak ko eh kaya tlgng need ko ng bot. I've played the game since the start and I think I'm too old now haha. Clashfarmer bot helps me alot to catch up :D especially with the new updates. I'm so excited to have the new Town hall and Electro dragons. Good thing to know that this bot released an update compatible to June 2018 Town hall 12 update. If you haven't check out what's new to Clash of clans maybe this summary would help. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Thanks

hindi na working papz
It's still working fine on my end dude. For those who are using clashfarmer, I want to share to you my TH12 settings. Stay at about 2000-2700 and have the trophy range set on 0-5000 and it seems to work for me. I have the bot take 5 or 6 breaks a day, and I can usually get max storages in a day except for Dark Elixir. I set the min loot on 200000 gold and elixir and 0 DE bc that usually comes with it. My army is 16 giants, 6 wizards, 78 archers, and 78 barbarians. Works great, and I would recommend all of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back