What's new

Closed Galaxy pocket flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhayzhell

Addict
Reaction
FLASH PLAYER FOR GALAXY POCKET

I will be sharing how to install and use adobe flash player 11 (the latest flash player) on galaxy pocket.but before i go into that,we all know that galaxy pocket does not support flash player, because, it is a low end device and majorly because it is an armv6 type proccessor.Flash player generally do not work for armv6 because playing flash content requires large resource(ram and proccessor) which any armv6 device technically do not have.let me say we all know what a flash player do,if not flash players,simply allows you to play flash content (videos and games) in most cases.
REQUIREMENTS
*You need to be rooted because,we are going to be copying some files to a root folder in the system folder.If you are not rooted Tutorial - Rooting galaxy pocket and unroot
*A root file browser browser like astro file manager or es explorer.
*The to files listed below and 2 mintues of your precious time.
INSTRUCTION TO FOLLOW
*Download flash player 11 apk You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
*Download the lib.zip You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
*Install the apk file but don't open
*Now use a root explore(you need to
be rooted)go to the root of your phone "data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer".
*Inside the com.adobe.flashplayer you will see 4 files delete them all.
*Now extract the lib.zip file you downloaded earlier.you should get 4 files in it.
*Now move the two files you extracted to data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer folder
*press and hold the files(3 sec) one after the other,an option will pop up click on propeties.
*(very important)click on change.now you will tick the botton like the picture below after that press ok then you are done.Do this for both files.
*Reboot your device and you are good to start playing flash videos and games.
NOTE
*Dont change anything else apart from what i have explained above.
*Tested and works well on stock browser,dolphin and uc browser.
*Working perfectly on makdroid roms.Although, i have not tried it on other roms but i believe it will work nicely on other roms too.
*You can post you experience after you have installed it ,or if you have any difficulty while installing

http://img687.imageshäçk.us/img687/619/flashdemo.jpg

Dear rhayzhell,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back